1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I tweeted mondo a few questions... Nothing ground breaking but hopefully they will be revealed soon....

Daniel Williams ‏@Psycho_50501 17h17 hours ago
@MondoNews Any idea when the Batman Animated Series 1/6 figures are going to be revealed?
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
MONDO ‏@MondoNews 54m54 minutes ago
@Psycho_50501 Unfortunately nothing to share just yet. But they're looking AWESOME.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Daniel Williams ‏@Psycho_50501 16m16 minutes ago
@MondoNews Ok cool. Can you tell us if they will have fabric costumes or fully sculpted?
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
MONDO ‏@MondoNews 8m8 minutes ago
@Psycho_50501 Can't say just yet!

Daniel Williams ‏@Psycho_50501 14h14 hours ago
@MondoNews Will you guys be at Toy Fair 2016 next month?
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
MONDO ‏@MondoNews 1h1 hour ago
@Psycho_50501 Hi Daniel - unfortunately no plans to attend.

Do we know a rough idea of how many characters they plan to make? I'm not too clued up on Mondo, how far to they develop their licenses?

have no clue but if the Turtles is any sign i'd say as long as they are making money from them..... I do know that Mondo has series two of Turtles planned which involves mousers,Casey Jones,Foot Soilders, and Shredder

I really hope these things don't have exclusives, but, with a line like this, I know Mondo will take complete advantage of its popularity to promote their site, which sucks, because they give you like a day's notice and expect you to have the full amount when they go up for pre-order.

I really hope these things don't have exclusives, but, with a line like this, I know Mondo will take complete advantage of its popularity to promote their site, which sucks, because they give you like a day's notice and expect you to have the full amount when they go up for pre-order.

Yeah most likely will have an exclusive, but oh well I'll just be happy as hell knowing where getting Animated Series 1/6 figures. Hopefully Batman has his bat ninja stars included.

Any pics of these yet? urious to see what they look like.

Nothing, yet. They're moving at a snail's pace with these ones (which is fantastic for me:lol). They haven't even put out their MOTU figures, yet, which were announced before these were.

Probably they will have exclusive as they are doing with their tmnt line.

What happened with iron giant release? QC problems?

According to some of the people who preordered, the figure feels very fragile—as in, the plastic could bend and break without careful handling. I also think the light-up gimmick was poorly designed. For $300, you should have LEDs inside the head and not just a bulb on the end of the neck-post. Finally, articulation around the feet appears lacking, which is a problem for a large figure that you cannot have on a stand.

Last edited:
I have the Iron Giant - it's beautiful, but feels VERY cheap and light. Articulation is great and the on/off switch is placed intelligent on the back. Easy to switch on/off. The voice-thingy is utter crap. 300 USD and no stand

Back