1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Mondo makes a 1/6th scale Batmobile? Part of me leans toward "no," but they seem ambitious enough that they'd probably try.:lol

I wonder if Mondo makes a 1/6th scale Batmobile? Part of me leans toward "no," but they seem ambitious enough that they'd probably try.:lol

If they did, I'd probably buy it. I have the 89 one and the two Tumblers that Hot Toys put out, but the animated series Batmobile is my personal favorite Batmobile ever. I'd imagine it probably won't happen, but I'd fork over the cash if it did.

If they did, I'd probably buy it. I have the 89 one and the two Tumblers that Hot Toys put out, but the animated series Batmobile is my personal favorite Batmobile ever. I'd imagine it probably won't happen, but I'd fork over the cash if it did.

I'll have to wait and see. Till now I have not seen a single action figure being released by Mondo. Their first Turtle should be an easy release and it's being delayed.
The 1:6 Turtles looks great but it's just a prototype. The quality of plastic and how well the paint jobs can be translated during mass production is remain to been seen

I'll have to wait and see. Till now I have not seen a single action figure being released by Mondo. Their first Turtle should be an easy release and it's being delayed.
The 1:6 Turtles looks great but it's just a prototype. The quality of plastic and how well the paint jobs can be translated during mass production is remain to been seen

That's true. I'm hoping they come out well. The prototypes they've shown of the turtles have been awesome. I'm also kinda curious how they'll package them, if we'll get the usual display window boxes or if they'll come out in clamshells like standard action figures.

Can't wait for these dream come true for those who can't afford customs...

I've been buying the Diamond Select statues and busts as well as the DC Collectibles line. I ended up clearing out a whole display case for all the animated stuff coming up

I've been buying the Diamond Select statues and busts as well as the DC Collectibles line. I ended up clearing out a whole display case for all the animated stuff coming up

I hope Batman gets revealed soon, surpised we didn't see him at NYCC...

I really hope Mondo appears at Toyfair so we can see an Batman proto

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just read that TMNT Series 2 from Mondo will indeed have cloth costumes so that most likely will be the same with the Batman ones, once revealed..::

CA: The star of the display here is the full range of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mondo is doing in 1/6 scale. Obviously this is the start of a larger plan, but why was it important to kick things off with the Turtles?
BO: This is like a dream come true for me because this is really taking all my favorite pieces of the Turtles, in terms of the aesthetic; so for me it’s taking that and mixing in some of the fun from the animated series. I get to be really, really nerdy about the accessories and stuff we’re including. Like the little starfish-looking guy here is from Michelangelo’s solo issue in 1985, from the last page of the issue. He’s a little orphan alien. That’s how nerdy I’m able to get with this stuff. With Donatello, we’ve got this arm-cannon from his solo issue where he meets a character that’s basically Jack Kirby. He draws Donatello this blaster to help him defeat these monsters.
I have a field day with the Turtles, and I’m doing exactly what I wanted to do. I’m happy people are stoked, and that they’re embracing these versions, which are my favorite incarnation. If you have them all displayed with the red bandanas, it’s like, how do you tell them apart? Well, we made all their skins different shades of green, and that’s all based off the original Playmates figures. There’s not a lot of fabric with the Turtles, but we’re planning on expanding to Casey Jones, Shredder and the Foot Clan in the next wave, those will have fabric.

Read More: Mondo Talks About Its Figure Future and TMNT Love [SDCC '15] | Mondo Talks About Its Figure Future and TMNT Love [SDCC '15]

Man, if these wind up being mixed media, I may be in serious trouble. Especially if they're as accurate to the animation as their Iron Giant figure was. Batman v Superman, the 50th anniversary of the classic TV series, more animated stuff from DCC and, now, Mondo. Doomed, I tell you; DOOMED!!!!!!

Was it confirmed these will be at Toy Fair in a few weeks? I thought that was rumored.

Hopefully these do have cloth costumes. No point in buying 12" plastic versions of these when DCC is doing a good enough job for me on the smaller scaled stuff. Plus Gentle Giant are releasing some too. These would have to be different in order to sell.

I have the full set of these things released way back. Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Joker, Harley

s-l300.jpg

As long as they are better than these.... I will be buying :lol

Was it confirmed these will be at Toy Fair in a few weeks? I thought that was rumored.

Hopefully these do have cloth costumes. No point in buying 12" plastic versions of these when DCC is doing a good enough job for me on the smaller scaled stuff. Plus Gentle Giant are releasing some too. These would have to be different in order to sell.

I have the full set of these things released way back. Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Joker, Harley

s-l300.jpg

As long as they are better than these.... I will be buying [emoji38]
I have no doubt in my mind these will be better than the kenner. Will prob have close to the same articulation as an hot toys body since the TMNT have 25 points. It would be nice if mondo is at toy fair. I don't see why not since they are located in the USA.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Do you guys think this will be mixed media or fully sculpted? I agree with batfan if this going to be mixed media im doomed.

What the?! I just discovered this thread and am in complete disbelief because I don't recall hearing anything about this before.

Over the past few years I've been going to toyark and collectiondx for toy news. I totally missed this if they had it. Maybe because Mondo didn't release pictures I overlooked this news, but I specifically remember hearing about the ninja turtles without seeing pictures.

Do you guys think this will be mixed media or fully sculpted? I agree with batfan if this going to be mixed media im doomed.

Going by there statement in regarding foot soliders,Casey Jones, and Shredder all being fabric costumes, I think it's a pretty safe bet that we'll be getting fabric costumes for the Batman figures.

Back