1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I just sat down and started checking for new threads and saw this and almost jumped out my chair in excitement! :yess:

Reading through the thread I agree with Kara that these most likely won't be mixed media.

Reading trough the tread, I think mixed media is the way to go. If it's just chunks of plastic then it will look like an oversized &" action figure. I'll only get these if it goes the Hot Toys route.

Its has to be mix media, i think mondo will pull this one off. I cant wait having joker BTAS

Well by looking at all of the replies, we all are in the same boat - wondering how these will turn out! Was there any more info? How long do we have to wait to see mock ups? Not that I can afford more stuff, but...... I will keep a close eye on this thread.

Just a quick mention during a panel hosted by Brock from mondo, who actually posts on ssf as shaithis77. Perhaps if we ask nicely, we can get a little more info from him.

Not interested in these. I think DCC is doing a great job with the series, and the scale is perfect for the line.

Just a quick mention during a panel hosted by Brock from mondo, who actually posts on ssf as shaithis77. Perhaps if we ask nicely, we can get a little more info from him.

Yeah, maybe. I actually asked about it in the TMNT thread about a month ago, and he teased that they'd be revealing it at the Con. I'm eager to learn more details.

Mondo never had any experience with mixed media so keep your expectation low

I'm wondering how far this license goes. Will it include season four characters like Tim Drake and the redesigns for Batman and the villains? Will it include Batman Beyond? Superman? The JLA or JLU shows? I'm really looking forward to seeing news on this line and a proto once it's revealed. I'd imagine Batman will come first, with Joker and Robin not far behind.

Sounds interesting, but I'm happy with the DCC figures and vehicles. Still, I curious to see what they look like. If they look great, I can see myself getting Batman and Joker and that's it.Time will tell.

I really don't see how this line can work in the 1/6 scale, unless they use fabric and cloth outfits or they are stylized like the MOTU figures, because the BTAS designs are very simple, so if they're full plastic figures, they're just going to be larger versions of the DCC figures, which is fine, but I'm not sure that's worth $150 +.

I would be in for a Batman, Joker and Harley if they look good. Still not really sure what to expect from Mondo since all they have released so far are a couple vinyl toys.

Mondo stated that they won't have an NYCC presence this year, and, considering the fact that the MOTU prototypes aren't even finished, yet, I think we could be waiting a while. I'd like to be surprised, but I don't think I will be.:lol

I would like Mondo to just do an Animated 12" Batman and get him right. After that, it's all good.

Back