1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane looks okay, but its definitely not my taste. I hope they would make Clayface or Penguin as soon as possible.

Man… Bane looks so cool, but I don’t think I want to go down this rabbit hole of Batman the animated series. I think it stops at Man bat for me. It already looks like a pain in the a$$ with getting the figure to stand properly and not topple over with him looking top heavy 😆

I don’t know. I just been feeling like everything doesn’t translate well in 1/6 scale lol
I had the original Batman, Freeze, and Joker and sold them all. I realized I don't want to go down this rabbit hole either. They all had QC issues, which Mondo did end up resolving so I have to give it to their customer service. But I also agree, im not sure they really translate super well to 1/6 scale. At certain angles I think they look great, but I sometimes felt like they looked sort of odd as well. The weird diaper on Joker, scaling of Batman, some of the shading on Freeze. This might be the only property Id rather have a set of statues rather than figures

If they ever get around to Batman Beyond though, I wouldnt pass that up

I had the original Batman, Freeze, and Joker and sold them all. I realized I don't want to go down this rabbit hole either. They all had QC issues, which Mondo did end up resolving so I have to give it to their customer service. But I also agree, im not sure they really translate super well to 1/6 scale. At certain angles I think they look great, but I sometimes felt like they looked sort of odd as well. The weird diaper on Joker, scaling of Batman, some of the shading on Freeze. This might be the only property Id rather have a set of statues rather than figures

If they ever get around to Batman Beyond though, I wouldnt pass that up
Well you sure got paid well because the prices they are reaching on ebay are absolute madness. 524$ for the last joker and 720$ for Mr. Freeze exclusives that sold on ebay. This is a plastic figure with QC issues, that for me shouldn't be above 150, going for the price of 1/4 polystone statues with plenty of detail. Just wow. This property has been shown to sell like crazy in the aftermarket with Dc collectibles line and now this one.

How I feel paying HT prices for this
1714421667578.jpeg

Yeah the quality control and prices turned me right off. I quit after Batman (deluxe) Batman (black), Mr. Freeze (deluxe), Joker (deluxe). Sold them for pretty substantial $$$, so that felt good.

The one deluxe Batman I never opened, kept it mint in sealed box. Sold it to someone overseas. They tried to claim that they didn’t receive it, then it came the next day. Then they opened it and claimed the cell shading paint effect started coming off the head and cape, which I actually believed since people were having that same problem for years. Was never impressed with the feel of these things in the first place. I love how Man-Bat, Phantasm and Bane look, I think the line looked better at around the time of Harley Quinn, but I just can’t get into them. My Kenner and DCD figures scratch that itch for the most part.

Well you sure got paid well because the prices they are reaching on ebay are absolute madness. 524$ for the last joker and 720$ for Mr. Freeze exclusives that sold on ebay. This is a plastic figure with QC issues, that for me shouldn't be above 150, going for the price of 1/4 polystone statues with plenty of detail. Just wow. This property has been shown to sell like crazy in the aftermarket with Dc collectibles line and now this one.
I bought them when they came out....? Which even then felt overpriced to be honest

Back