1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have repaint the head?

Didnt bother, and i thought he would need it but he really doesnt need it. Pictures really dont help even more so if flash is used. The milo head could do with a repaint as its too dark a green.

FB_IMG_1486022235295.jpg
New from asmus...

A man... I really want my Mask set with Ipkiss in it. I hope my local retailer will also pick the accessory set since this is my all time favourite movie growing up. (Aside from Toy Story & TMNT) I know, The Mask isn't really a 'kids movie'. :lol

Deluxe edition ! ! Sweet... ! ! !

I was gonna go pick this up at a local retail store last week, and decided to sleep on it, since the store isn't open till next Monday due to Chinese New Year.

The Mask was also one of my favorite movies as a kid... and Stanley Ipkiss... well... take a look at my username and you guess why he was a personal hero.

Well, glad they're hooking up those who already bought this set. And I'm glad I held off lol. Just grab it all in one shot. Wish more companies did this, though.

Just got mine today from ekia hobbies. This is an AMAZING figure. Get it now cause this will become a Grail figure. The primary sculpt is probably the best sculpt of any company done to date (on the level of jack sparrow, leonidas, and hellboy all of which I have). as one who has had their fair share of criticisms of asmus (mainly the LOTR line) I have to say they hit a home run with this. I mean come on you are getting THREE great headsculpts for 175$. Something sideshow and hot toys rarely does now and charges way more. If this figure was a custom like willly wonka or bill the butcher or Wallace people would be willing to buy just the headsculpt for 300$ at least. Who cares about accessories. It's all about the sculpt. Everything else is pretty good too.

IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170204/0ac916d20bdad993ed75dc4021832c3d.jpg[/IMG]
This figure is Simply SMOKIN'
478cd83504955fe14ff781278d4ef631.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! I also ordered from EKIA but I think I should be getting it on Mon or Tues.

Ah i see. Yes i agree even if it is too dark a green. Normal milo is pretty good too. All in all a great value for money figure

Just got mine today from ekia hobbies. This is an AMAZING figure. Get it now cause this will become a Grail figure. The primary sculpt is probably the best sculpt of any company done to date (on the level of jack sparrow, leonidas, and hellboy all of which I have). as one who has had their fair share of criticisms of asmus (mainly the LOTR line) I have to say they hit a home run with this. I mean come on you are getting THREE great headsculpts for 175$. Something sideshow and hot toys rarely does now and charges way more. If this figure was a custom like willly wonka or bill the butcher or Wallace people would be willing to buy just the headsculpt for 300$ at least. Who cares about accessories. It's all about the sculpt. Everything else is pretty good too.

IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170204/0ac916d20bdad993ed75dc4021832c3d.jpg[/IMG]
This figure is Simply SMOKIN'
478cd83504955fe14ff781278d4ef631.jpg

looks good!

I ordered from them as well. I haven't heard anything from them about shipment. Did they send you an email or something to let you know it shipped?

I live nearby so I picked him up locally.

Ah i see. Yes i agree even if it is too dark a green. Normal milo is pretty good too. All in all a great value for money figure

Yeah I agree paint could be better but I'll overlook that if the sculpt is great.

Back