1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing a couple of figures with very loose ties already. I hope it's easy to straighten the knot again. It looks great thugh. Only one more month waiting for this figure.

image2.jpg

Thanks man I wasn't keen on him when I got him but then most of that was anger due to the 3 frustrating days it took to get him after paying £30 imports then them losing the parcel.

It's growing on me a fair bit... few gripes I feel he doesn't come with an extra to pose him with money bags should of been added at least.
The open mouth sculpt feels totally pointless would of gone with a better expression as it just doesn't work for me. :dunno

Other than that I really like it should be fun seeing how it compares to Cultkings next month! :panic:

$680 limited custom piece vs $170 figure...I can already say hands down the hat on the Asmus version wins! :lecture:lol

nice pics godfather!! looks REALLY good!

what are your thoughts on it? any complaint??

yeah i'm not feeling the open mouth either... looks like an afterthought! but the main looks spot on! and in your display it looks perfect! thanks for the info!

The more pictures, the harder the wait for this guy! Loving the ones posted here so far, keep them coming. Too bad there is only one review up on YT.

Yeah I figured with how quickly they dried up on the market that there would be more reviews of the guy up!

Just got my Mask figure in and in hand it's even better than I thought it would be. This is a must bye for collectors. It's excellent.

I get the feeling that Asmus limited the supply of this figure. Most places are out of stock/waitlisted already :thud:

yeah i see what you are saying about the head being a little undersized... but hard to notice it unless it's side by side w/ another figure.

still looks great!!

Im actually pleasantly surprised with this. Its a great figure. In hand the paint app is decent as i thought it may need a repaint. Milo is pretty cool and although the loki mask is the same as the original release, it now has a green paint app to it so its now closer to the film.

For the price paid, he is worth every penny. Now to settle on a pose

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
010.jpg

Im actually pleasantly surprised with this. Its a great figure. In hand the paint app is decent as i thought it may need a repaint. Milo is pretty cool and although the loki mask is the same as the original release, it now has a green paint app to it so its now closer to the film.

For the price paid, he is worth every penny. Now to settle on a pose

great job, thanks for the pics! looks on point!

With a couple bits from the original figure (pocket handkerchief, a money bag and milos body), this is the pose im going for

photostudio_1485290752742.jpg

Back