1/6 Asmus Toys - The Mask - Mask 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, sirdoctor!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived the other day. Looks fantastic. I have no interest in the Stanley head and pajamas. The Carey likeness is not great. However it would be great if they were to do some a couple of Tex Avery-inspired heads like the wolf or the open mouth and bulging eyes. I'd also get in a version with the black pinstripe suit holding all the guns.

Was originally against it, but it's grown on me after seeing people's in hand pictures. Just ordered the deluxe version.

I want to order it. I really do. But his neck looks so disjointed. Is it just me??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyone know the best place to purchase from the UK? Kghobby is the only place I've seen so far

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FB_IMG_1486966563326.jpg

I was thinking, couldn't you buy another tie or a custom tie and help cover up that sore thumb on his neck?

That's an Asmus picture? Really eager to buy Ipkiss but 90 bucks for a guy in pajamas is pretty steep...

thx!
they really did a dam fine job on this guy! came out much better than i was expecting! you'll love it!

Finally got mine in. Only flaw is the paint job around the mouth. Looks like the paint wasn't dry yet:
Stellar figure otherwise!

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

Back