Statue 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELLO
THERE!

The 1/6 Catwoman with the rooftop base was already great. Hopefully some company will give us a 1/4 Returns Batman, too. Still disappointed by NECA never releasing one.

Just read that the team from Ironhead Studios including Jose Fernandez are included in this project. Jose created the suit for Michelle Pfeiffer. I have a Good feeling about this after reading that. Hopefully we see some pictures here real soon.

Jose created the suit for Michelle Pfeiffer.

He did her cowl only, which is no small feat. He revealed these pics of Michelle first trying it on last year. (Jose is the guy in the background.)

DYMxmLh.png

DTUgN8k.png

I1tyKOb.png

Can't wait to finally see this!

The SS PF is amazing. Love the pose. Crazy the average after-market price is over 1500 for it, so this is a great opportunity at a second chance for a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman. After all she is the best Catwoman. I’m just not sure about the pose for this one. I’m not sure I will like her lying down. I’d prefer my statue pose like the SS PF standing.

Anyone have any idea when we are going to hear more about this? I keep checking this thread, assuming when whatever is announced someone will mention it here LOL. :)

Anyone have any idea when we are going to hear more about this? I keep checking this thread, assuming when whatever is announced someone will mention it here LOL. :)

I heard pics were originally going to be shown in August which obviously didn't happen. Now I hear this will be shown in October during Spooktacular. Supposedly.

I heard pics were originally going to be shown in August which obviously didn't happen. Now I hear this will be shown in October during Spooktacular. Supposedly.

Thanks! I keep watching!

I have the existing Tweeterhead 1/6 statue and love it. I skipped out on the SS 1/4 for a few reasons - I just didn't like the pose, and at the time, just didn't have the cash to spare.

I have never seen the 1/4's from Tweeterhead before - anyone know ballpark range what I should be planning on? I know no one knows for sure, just curious as to the range they usually go for.

Thanks! I keep watching!

I have the existing Tweeterhead 1/6 statue and love it. I skipped out on the SS 1/4 for a few reasons - I just didn't like the pose, and at the time, just didn't have the cash to spare.

I have never seen the 1/4's from Tweeterhead before - anyone know ballpark range what I should be planning on? I know no one knows for sure, just curious as to the range they usually go for.

I am so glad I picked up the 1/6 statue, it is a good representation of the character.

I was banking on Hot Toys eventually getting to Catwoman but that never materialized.

I normally do not collect 1:4, but I make exceptions and I am always interested how these pieces turn out, no matter what scale. This seductive pose should be good.

How do their 1/6 prices compare to other companies now? Probably get a ballpark with that. I haven't ordered anything from them since the Newmar Catwoman years ago.

Their prices are still fairly affordable. I imagine a 1/4th by them wouldn?t be as high as a 1/4th from a place like Queen Studios.

Don’t care about the price I’m in I have a feeling it’ll look better than SS which was one of my big regrets selling so I can’t wait for this

Back