1/4 Hot Toys QS07 Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh man. My waitlist for the deluxe version just converted. But I spent all my money with other figures. It's really a pity that SS won't allow flexpay or RP with waitlisted orders. :(

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

yeah, I do not understand the reason behind that policy.

Does anyone know how to articulate the legs? In the manual it says you can pull the legs down to swivel the thigh 120 degrees, but I can't get the leg pulled down...

Does anyone know how to articulate the legs? In the manual it says you can pull the legs down to swivel the thigh 120 degrees, but I can't get the leg pulled down...

Normally there is a button on the butt you have to press to release the legs, I think. This is the case on the 1/6 figures but Im not sure about the 1/4 scale.

On my 1/4 43, I believe only one of the legs had the pull-down working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally there is a button on the butt you have to press to release the legs, I think. This is the case on the 1/6 figures but Im not sure about the 1/4 scale.

That's for a different feature I thought, to be able to bring the legs closer to the chest. In the instructions these two features are separated from each other, it shows in the diagram just to pull down on the thigh, now I've pulled down quite hard and nothing happened and I don't want to pull harder. It says it can go from 20 degrees to 120 degree pivoting, or around those numbers.

I've cleared out my collection in anticipation, I want Mk3 and Mk7 in 1/4, and leaning to Mk6 as well. Those plus 42/43 are the dream team for me.

a 1/4 scale Cap America would be awesome. I have never pulled the trigger on the 1/6 versions because all versions have had something that throws me off (proportions/ suit) If a QS Cap is similar to the Dark Knight released a few years ago, that might fix all those issues

Just bought my today at my lcs,I have the 1/4 43 and love that,the 42 what can I say,beautiful piece,I haven't added the tubes below the stand I will at some point,this deluxe stand make the figure pop even more,it's a centre piece figure no doubt,and congrats to everyone here who got one,or will be getting him,it's outstanding
5f7d76a151ee8a6d2332980bda813a83.jpg
74cfaa3b116d95038877639b47e26411.jpg
80c286d0d3b3268891943f22160caa83.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Just got this beauty. While alittle underwhelmed by the airbrush weathering, this figure is really accessory heavy. And that deluxe is a must!

e2a37a97968063186bdb0df577a08072.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F

Back