1/4 Hot Toys QS07 Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why wouldnt I call and complain? It came broken. This cost me almost 600 dollars with shipping! And you want me to say nothing? That's ridiculous dude. You bet I'll call anytime something came defective.

If it was a simple fix I would just fix it. Calling Sideshow and crying just to get $20 dollars is not my thing. I also am not the type of person to do things that cost money then complain about price of figures. We all pay for the self entitled cry babies who cause the price of the additional services they require to be passed on to everyone else.

If it was a simple fix I would just fix it. Calling Sideshow and crying just to get $20 dollars is not my thing. I also am not the type of person to do things that cost money then complain about price of figures. We all pay for the self entitled cry babies who cause the price of the additional services they require to be passed on to everyone else.

man, you really leave me speechless. i can't tell if you're for real, or just being ignorant on purpose.

I've got to say, I've received several figures with parts that have fallen off and every time I've just reglued the part. It's not like it's a massive issue.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I've got to say, I've received several figures with parts that have fallen off and every time I've just reglued the part. It's not like it's a massive issue.

That's the thing. For the prices we are paying, we shouldn't be receiving "several figures with parts that have fallen off".

If you don't complain with SS, SS won't complain with HT. Then, HT won't do a thing to improve quality control. Prices will continue to rise and quality will decay.

Actually, I think it would be right to let SS know every time there is a quality issue with a figure. Even if it's minor and you're not bothering to ask for a replacement or partial refund. Therefore, SS could give feedback to HT.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

That's the thing. For the prices we are paying, we shouldn't be receiving "several figures with parts that have fallen off".

If you don't complain with SS, SS won't complain with HT. Then, HT won't do a thing to improve quality control. Prices will continue to rise and quality will decay.

Actually, I think it would be right to let SS know every time there is a quality issue with a figure. Even if it's minor and you're not bothering to ask for a replacement or partial refund. Therefore, SS could give feedback to HT.

Fair point. For me personally it's such a minor issue that it just isn't worth bothering with, it takes a lot less effort to fix than it would to chase up.

Finally got mine in today. Sadly it was after I had already left home for work. So now the wait to get home begins.

I got mine last week and really like it, but have not had a chance to set it up

One question, for those that have this in hand.

Is the face plate on the helmet supposed to stay on the top of the helmet in the open position with the RDJ head sculpt like it does with the 1/6 IM figures?

There are magnets near the eyes like the 1/6 figures, but they don't hold the faceplate on the top of the helmet.

I'm thinking the magnets are there just to hold the face plate in the closed position

Thanks for the help

For the helmet with the Stark headsculpt, it has magnets on the top of the helmet. It should be able to hold the face plate in the open position on top of his head.

r3jYA1.jpg

7qY2la.jpg

I love this piece. One of my best. I cant display with his deluxe base but evet with this base its perfect for me :yess:

Which showcase you used?
I want to expose them like you☺

Amazing display man, congrats.Do you have more to show us? I see a 1/2 scale there.

Yeap.. On iron man side Lsf Mark VII & Mark 2 maquette and also 1/4 scale Hot toys Iron man Busts. Believe me 1/4 scale hot toys busts are amazing...... And Little groot cinemaquette & electric tiki toys story pieces :) These are pieces ı have.

Thank u for kind replies.

c6062a18_8367_459d_834c_cbedeb76cf76.jpg

ldWPzk.jpg

V0M8yV.jpg

nRW9Gg.jpg

Just got mine in, no pictures yet. But it's incredible! The Mark 42 1/6 die cast was my first Hot Toys I bought (technically) and now the 42 is the first 1/4. Great presence and paint app, and in hand the splotches on the chest don't bug me at all, as much as I wish they kept the rust drips.

I just wish Hot Toys would be even more in depth with their instructions. I wasn't sure if the tap around the mid section was supposed to come off or not, and I took it off and it stripped the gold paint away comepletely

Ohh man. My waitlist for the deluxe version just converted. But I spent all my money with other figures. It's really a pity that SS won't allow flexpay or RP with waitlisted orders. :(

Back