1/4 Hot Toys QS07 Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have a comparison picture for the Neca Iron Man and the Hot Toys 1/4 Iron Man?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

why? it's an amazing figure.

It's a repaint of the 43, several figures coming out right now and the poor battle damage effect . He's all good at most places I shop , yet the 1/4 mark 45, which I think is better, is sitting around

It's a repaint of the 43, several figures coming out right now and the poor battle damage effect . He's all good at most places I shop , yet the 1/4 mark 45, which I think is better, is sitting around

43 is a repaint of 42 if we're splitting hairs, the battle damage paint is easily fixed, and for me 45 is not a good looking armor at all, in fact my least favorite of the 46 (and that includes Tiger), I don't care for the comic designs and that's probably where people if they like it get the like from. Perhaps they overproduced for demand compared to 42, but I know I wouldn't keep a 45 if it were free.

43 is a repaint of 42 if we're splitting hairs, the battle damage paint is easily fixed, and for me 45 is not a good looking armor at all, in fact my least favorite of the 46 (and that includes Tiger), I don't care for the comic designs and that's probably where people if they like it get the like from. Perhaps they overproduced for demand compared to 42, but I know I wouldn't keep a 45 if it were free.

r3jYA1.jpg
I'm not a big fan of mark 45 too. But all three together they all look amazing....

The 45 looks hideous in my opinion - the curves, the sleekness, it just looks bulky and ugly. Whereas the 43 and 42 look like the design serves function and looks great also. I regret not getting the 43 when it released... can't find it new anywhere now.

I love all of them. :) I have mk 43. Just won mk 45 on ebay for 450 usd. :))) And I'm saving money for that gorgeous mk 42.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

just opened mine up. looks amazing, but mine did come with a defect. the bottom crotch armor plate came off when i opened it. was offered $20 coupon so took it. just glue it back.

I bought all three and own two 45s, so I guess I just liked the 45 armor more . Can't track down another deluxe 42 though

The 45 looks hideous in my opinion - the curves, the sleekness, it just looks bulky and ugly. Whereas the 43 and 42 look like the design serves function and looks great also. I regret not getting the 43 when it released... can't find it new anywhere now.

The 45 looks a lot better than the 42 and 43 to me. That being said none of the Iron Man armors look hideous. That is just redicilous.

just opened mine up. looks amazing, but mine did come with a defect. the bottom crotch armor plate came off when i opened it. was offered $20 coupon so took it. just glue it back.

I would have just glued it back without calling Sideshow to complain.

I would have just glued it back without calling Sideshow to complain.

Why wouldnt I call and complain? It came broken. This cost me almost 600 dollars with shipping! And you want me to say nothing? That's ridiculous dude. You bet I'll call anytime something came defective.

Why wouldnt I call and complain? It came broken. This cost me almost 600 dollars with shipping! And you want me to say nothing? That's ridiculous dude. You bet I'll call anytime something came defective.

You did well. Don't mind that comment. Sideshow is responsible for the quality of the products they sell.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I'm with you. I get that it's a simple fix, but you bought a $600 figure, not Lego's.

7c2623463957893899cc3f82406c1e4ad636a2aac45fa76df7aa8bd514ce872b.jpg

Same thing happen with mine, the same piece fell off when I got it. I just reglued mine, but gratz to you, you made a complaint and got a $20 coupon, I wish I had done the same.

Back