1/4 Hot Toys QS07 Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark XLII Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to buy games and Final Fantasy merchandise from Play Asia. If you want anything FF related you've gotta go to Asia, in particular the Japanese releases of games/soundtracks/art books... but I digress..

They were fine and I don't recall any problems with them. Most expensive thing I probably bought was one of the gaming fight sticks for Street Fighter, Tekken etc..

Mine is on the way from SS!!! I was on the fence about this, then the deluxe went to waitlist so I jumped on it 2 weeks ago. It got converted and just shipped yesterday. Well, there goes $600, didn't expect to be getting it this fast.

Mine is on the way from SS!!! I was on the fence about this, then the deluxe went to waitlist so I jumped on it 2 weeks ago. It got converted and just shipped yesterday. Well, there goes $600, didn't expect to be getting it this fast.

Trust me :) you will never regret .. I think its one of the best 1/4 Iron man at all. Cong :clap

Got mine today!

Attachments

• DSC_1292.JPG
    DSC_1292.JPG
    664.4 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC_1267.JPG
    DSC_1267.JPG
    612.9 KB · Views: 315
Anyone else receiving theirs yet? Have to say my hype has really died down for this, mostly due to the dissappointing outcome from the prototype, but also there doesn't really seem to be anyone raving about it!

i ordered through bbts. they charged me like 3 days ago but havent shipped it out yet. keeps saying in warehouse.

i ordered through bbts. they charged me like 3 days ago but havent shipped it out yet. keeps saying in warehouse.

It takes a while. Happened with me too when ordering war machine.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Anyone else receiving theirs yet? Have to say my hype has really died down for this, mostly due to the dissappointing outcome from the prototype, but also there doesn't really seem to be anyone raving about it!

I just received mine on Tuesday from Sideshow, and that was after I jumped on the waitlist just 2 weeks before that too. Which version did you order? Maybe only the deluxe versions are shipping out.

This bad boy is huge, have no where to put him, so he's just taking up half of my desk space for now. It's my first 1/4 figure, I do wish I got the Mk 43 also. Sadly, it's not easy to pose him because of his size and weight, even though he has a lot of articulation. The 1/6 version is much easier to manipulate.

33328089786_a748abb293_b.jpg

32554410973_bdb9b57ac4_b.jpg

32554410523_660e3589b5_b.jpg

33213276052_a621d37753_b.jpg

I just received mine on Tuesday from Sideshow, and that was after I jumped on the waitlist just 2 weeks before that too. Which version did you order? Maybe only the deluxe versions are shipping out.

I ordered from a UK retailer but should be here by the end of the month, got the deluxe also!

Good starting to see some pictures, hype is rising again!

This bad boy is huge, have no where to put him, so he's just taking up half of my desk space for now. It's my first 1/4 figure, I do wish I got the Mk 43 also. Sadly, it's not easy to pose him because of his size and weight, even though he has a lot of articulation. The 1/6 version is much easier to manipulate.

33328089786_a748abb293_b.jpg

32554410973_bdb9b57ac4_b.jpg

32554410523_660e3589b5_b.jpg

33213276052_a621d37753_b.jpg

Great pictures!

Do you have the 1/6 version? I'll be comparing mine to it when it comes in - also tempted to get the 43 if I like this one - anyone with the 43 know if the hands fade like the 1/6?

Great pictures!

Do you have the 1/6 version? I'll be comparing mine to it when it comes in - also tempted to get the 43 if I like this one - anyone with the 43 know if the hands fade like the 1/6?

You'll be blown away at how much better the 1/4 version is ... I know I was when I got the 43.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll be blown away at how much better the 1/4 version is ... I know I was when I got the 43.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. It's so easy to pose those quarter marks. Not only the improved articulations help, but also the body seems more proportional.

The 1/6 figures, on the other hand, demand much more effort in order to find a natural look.

Great pictures!

Thanks! I have the 1/6 too, this is my first 1/4. I didn't want to get into 1/4, but I'm glad I got this, though I like the 43 just a little bit more. Wish this came with a no helmet sculpt like the 43 instead. I don't know if I'll get another 1/4 IM, unless they make the Mark 6.

Yeah. It's so easy to pose those quarter marks. Not only the improved articulations help, but also the body seems more proportional.

The 1/6 figures, on the other hand, demand much more effort in order to find a natural look.

For me, I feel the 1/6 is easier to pose. The 1/4 definitely has some extra articulation the 1/6 couldn't have, but the size and weight makes it harder to put it in some dynamic poses without it tipping. Anyway, Tony Stark has to be a twig to fit into the suits.

Back