1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap. Lost one of the little red caps on the wrist. If u look closely each wrist has a little red cap that covers a screw. I lost one and sideshow doesn't have any. Now I have a visible screw on the left wrist. Any suggestions???

And I can't believe I'm asking this but I think I have had his neck piece with the homey on backwards. Also, do u use the rubber ring with just the Starck portrait or with both the portrait and the helmet!?!?

Got mine out the box for the first time in a while today. Easy to forget just how impressive he is.

ht 178.jpg

I just saw how magnificent mark 45 is. Ive now decided to sell my mark 43 and wait for a definitive iron man. Too many variations. Ill wait for a mark 3 or the civil war one. I have other 1/4s anyway

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I personally like this armor better than the others in 1/4. I haven't unboxed mine yet! I need to find a proper way to display it and am waiting to find a decent bookshelf/stand.

I get asked quite often how I managed to get a face sculpt in the mask of the Mark 43 QS005 and still have the eyes light up. Here is my trick for that!

Cheers Jazz! I might try that with the KO headsculpt once it's out.

After almost a year, I finally put this guy on display today. I had been considering the die-cast 1/6 War Machine and other 1/6 figures until today, but seeing this figure again reminded me how much better the larger scale is. Obviously not everything will be released in 1/4, but I've decided that, wherever possible, I will wait for releases in this format. Which is another way of saying: Hot Toys, release the Mark 4 and WM in quarter-scale please :pray:

My custom QS 005 is now available for sale to fund further diorama prototyping. Please send me a private message. Price: $650
cb9ddde1791d96d5c365d805f8191a1c.jpg

e0c3d7ee720c417c6d0f900234dacdab.jpg

Hi JazzInc,

incredible work. hope it sells soon.

if at all possible, could you share a little more info on the modification you did on the base and foot for this figure? it gives the posiblity of awesome poses!

Hi JazzInc,

incredible work. hope it sells soon.

if at all possible, could you share a little more info on the modification you did on the base and foot for this figure? it gives the posiblity of awesome poses!

Thanks. That part was actually the most difficult, with a hollow metal tube being built into the lower part of the foot all the way up to the knee to enable the flight pose and to feed the wire through.

Back