1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people are just trying to get retail price back for it. Once you factor in ebay/PayPal fees and the huge shipping cost, they'll be lucky to get back what they actually paid for it. I was thinking of selling mine on there but I'd have to charge around those prices too. So I decided to just keep it

Thanks. Just picked one up brand new on eBay for a great price. Very excited!

Does anyone else love/hate the base for this guy? I can’t figure out how to pose him on it. I don’t want to let him free-stand because I’m afraid he’ll topple. Any suggestions/pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use the ultron head as a support for one of the feet.

Mine is currently being displayed like this:

d6e3453e1e8c0bdfd3c201f46da1aca0.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I replaced my 1/6 MK3 and MK46 bases with custom displays because of that. I'm thinking a similar design upscaled to 1/4 would work for these.

Does anyone else love/hate the base for this guy? I can’t figure out how to pose him on it. I don’t want to let him free-stand because I’m afraid he’ll topple. Any suggestions/pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can display it also without hiding at all Ultron...

Attachments

• DSCN5279.JPG
    DSCN5279.JPG
    405.5 KB · Views: 449
  • DSCN5469.JPG
    DSCN5469.JPG
    469.4 KB · Views: 446
There’s a somewhat flat surface on each side where you can place his feet. Also used some clay putty under the feet just for extra stability.
CEADA3F6-C402-4448-853D-36FB9958E816.jpg
C774737E-98CA-4D56-8E1C-F91BAB82E27A.jpeg

Mines pretty simple and vanilla posed, like all my figures... just awaiting his sixth scale older brother the Mark VI, which should be shipped the next few days..

DSC_0686.jpg

Hello

I just bought the MK43 and I'm surprised the bad result of the head.
The nose seems thinner, the face is tanned, the hair is not black, etc ...
Can you tell me how to recognize if this is the original Hot Toy?

Hello

I just bought the MK43 and I'm surprised the bad result of the head.
The nose seems thinner, the face is tanned, the hair is not black, etc ...
Can you tell me how to recognize if this is the original Hot Toy?

IMO & most would probably agree with me, this figure has the best tony HS made by hot toys even compared to 1/6 counterparts. So if the likeness & paint apps on yours looks off then it’s unfortunately probably fake. Take a picture on yours so we can see.

Back