1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, you are really getting all my work and extra parts for free because I'm trying to generate money fast

Got the stark head finally IMG_9628.jpg

What a great pose! Thanks for the inspiration. Works great on the mark 42 deluxe as well with an extra headsculpt

44cf92247bf4b7de30e2101bcfb02f2b.jpg

508d6b975c63d1028a0ddbca45fc090f.jpg

I am looking for the same thing. Mark 43's base is too long compare to 42 and 45. My plan was to find 42 or 45 base for cheaper price.

Yeah same here. The original flat plain stand of mark 42 would be the perfect thing, and mark 45's an acceptable second choice, but I can't find 42's for sale alone without the gantry and they are too damn expensive.

As for the enterbay ones, I haven't seen those for sale alone. They would be okay but the signs wouldn't even be for iron man..

I just wish there would be plain ones with no marking

Anyone have paint faded issue with this Quarter Scale ironman? I notice that some had faded issue with the collar neck for Tony HS

Not yet. I keep checking mine, and the sixth scale of the same. The sixth has slightly different toning in spots but I think that's just the paint and materials, but I keep waiting to see if the wrists and guards fade. The quarter as best I can tell is still in perfect nick..

Why is this figure so expensive on eBay vs the other quarter scale Iron Men?

I think people are just trying to get retail price back for it. Once you factor in ebay/PayPal fees and the huge shipping cost, they'll be lucky to get back what they actually paid for it. I was thinking of selling mine on there but I'd have to charge around those prices too. So I decided to just keep it

Back