1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if that figure is one of the best 1/4 i've ever see, i dont think that this one will be a fast seller. The Mark XLIII is not an iconic armor and in my opinion, not as popular as Mark IV or Mark VII. Add to this that you have another one in a 1/6 scale, there is too much offer for the demand.

Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

Capture mark 43.JPG

Hey guys. This is my first time ordering from Sideshow. So excuse the noob sounding question. But I have the funds for this piece in my PayPal acct. I was planning on transfering the deposit to my bank and then just holding the rest in PayPal until its ready to ship. Would that work ok?

Hey guys. This is my first time ordering from Sideshow. So excuse the noob sounding question. But I have the funds for this piece in my PayPal acct. I was planning on transfering the deposit to my bank and then just holding the rest in PayPal until its ready to ship. Would that work ok?

You can update your billing before it ships.

LOL. Im sure they do. Since this is my first piece form them, Im sure itll hurt just a tad! ;) But this piece speaks to me!!! So I...must...have...it! lol

Are there any benefits to using BBTS as opposed to SS? Or does the Pre-Order work the same? Would be easier if I could just pay it off at once.

LOL. Im sure they do. Since this is my first piece form them, Im sure itll hurt just a tad! ;) But this piece speaks to me!!! So I...must...have...it! lol

So I take it this isn't your first figure? This piece speaks to me too, like a devil on my shoulder lol.

It is my first Figure on this level. I usually collect resin kits. The only other figure I have purchased was the 1/4 Predator from Neca. This piece will be a whole new experience for me.

Thats pretty good..... don't most 1/4 statues have tall bases
Should hold its own on a shelf with them

That is fine. Best shelves can adjust height. Just not width and depth.

I plan for my HB and this to have slightly higher shelf space.

Even if that figure is one of the best 1/4 i've ever see, i dont think that this one will be a fast seller. The Mark XLIII is not an iconic armor and in my opinion, not as popular as Mark IV or Mark VII. Add to this that you have another one in a 1/6 scale, there is too much offer for the demand.

Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

View attachment 177245

Depends how you define iconic... we haven't seen it on the big screen yet.... :lol

I mean, you look at the armours that IM fans (including me) find iconic, you have MkIII which did the bulk of the work in the first movie and took a hiding against Iron Monger.

MkIV was his suit until MkVI in IM2, but it didn't really do much on screen of great significance.... VI (fitted with vibranium reactor) got a lot more iconic moments, but in the end got a hammering in The Avengers and was replaced by MkVII for the final battle.. VII also got a few moments in IM3..

For all we know, we might end up with MkXLIII on the same scale of 'iconic-ness' in 18 months time, with people going... "man, I wish I'd bought that suit"

I'd love it, but for me to buy it here will cost as much as one of the more expensive PFF...

Depends how you define iconic... we haven't seen it on the big screen yet.... :lol

I mean, you look at the armours that IM fans (including me) find iconic, you have MkIII which did the bulk of the work in the first movie and took a hiding against Iron Monger.

MkIV was his suit until MkVI in IM2, but it didn't really do much on screen of great significance.... VI (fitted with vibranium reactor) got a lot more iconic moments, but in the end got a hammering in The Avengers and was replaced by MkVII for the final battle.. VII also got a few moments in IM3..

For all we know, we might end up with MkXLIII on the same scale of 'iconic-ness' in 18 months time, with people going... "man, I wish I'd bought that suit"

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

No matter what, if this is going to be a hit or not, I'm getting it and will become my center piece

This thing is going to demand attention bro. I might even alternate using the head sculpt which I almost never do. If the production version looks as good as the proto it would be a crime to keep it in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back