1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My strategy is buy what I like and if something better comes along I will sell it and buy the new thing. So this will be my iron man until they make the mark 7 in 1/4 scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah dude! Good idea!:hi5:

My strategy is buy what I like and if something better comes along I will sell it and buy the new thing. So this will be my iron man until they make the mark 7 in 1/4 scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you able to sell the old one for more or do you tend to lose a bit ??

Hmm I can't either. You should contact their customer service first before you do. It isn't going to sell out over the weekend so don't fret.

"There are a variety of reasons why Sideshow Collectibles may not be able to ship into your country, including licensing restrictions and territory importing issues. If you have any further questions regarding shipping restrictions, please contact our Customer Service department directly."

I will be keen to hear your answer? Might have to get it through popculcha

If it isn't available to Australia from the beginning, it may never become available. SSC is the official distributer to Australia, which means the Australian dealers also have to acquire their product from SSC. The Maleficent figure remains unavailable to purchase for Australian customers.

Some figures have quotas for countries and once that is met, they are not able to be purchased from Sideshow. Maybe the quota for this figure was already met through the wholesalers market and therefore none were left for private purchase?

Popcultcha's prices are certainly going through the roof, however I'm not risking buying anything from Sideshow that is going to be released next year. The dollar could go lower and it will end up costing even more than it would have if purchased locally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it isn't available to Australia from the beginning, it may never become available. SSC is the official distributer to Australia, which means the Australian dealers also have to acquire their product from SSC. The Maleficent figure remains unavailable to purchase for Australian customers.

Some figures have quotas for countries and once that is met, they are not able to be purchased from Sideshow. Maybe the quota for this figure was already met through the wholesalers market and therefore none were left for private purchase?

Popcultcha's prices are certainly going through the roof, however I'm not risking buying anything from Sideshow that is going to be released next year. The dollar could go lower and it will end up costing even more than it would have if purchased locally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Take a look at a few pages back. Popculcha prices aren't bad. If your using a Google conversion your doing it wrong.

Anyone else think the base is way too busy - makes posing really hard and limited just like the Batman 1/4 figure.

Take a look at a few pages back. Popculcha prices aren't bad. If your using a Google conversion your doing it wrong.

There are alternative options in Australia other than just Popcultcha that also have decent pricing, obviously you don't earn rewards points like you do at Pop with these places. I also agree that Pop's prices are not to bad on somethings others they are slightly more expensive on but they do include free postage which is a plus.

If I'm generally only going to save a few bucks in going elsewhere from Popcultcha then I generally don't bother and just order from them, if its over $50 or more then I will go elsewhere.

That sculpt though.. :thud:

11119711_868991333139196_6278420449217124159_n.jpg

I'm not sure if it has been noted before, but we can see they already corrected the color in the shoulder pads.

Can you imagine a 1/4 Mark VII with all the bell and whistles that the 1/6 version got?

:drool:drool:drool

Uh, that would be insane! And to think I would just be happy if they just made it screen accurate color and all. :lol

If they start making all the Marks in 1/4th, everyone is ditching the statues for sure:lol

Yeah why not, even though its poseable you can't really tell.:yess: Plus you get superb paint apps and not SS IM statue paint problems. :slap

Back