1/4 C-3PO confirmed for 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sowre to only get a couple pieces from each franchise....but if C3 and R2 are going to be made...they are "must gets"

I'm glad that SS seems to be "leaking" more info lately, just as they seem to be quicker to the response in the "Ask Sideshow" section. It's all good. I hope they keep it up. It only adds to the anticipation for me.

I like the leaks too, may help a bit in planning what to get and on what to pass.

Last edited:
If they are not being planned as a set, then I imagine there will a gap between the announcements and release dates. I just hope it's not a significant gap.

I'm glad that SS seems to be "leaking" more info lately, just as they seem to be quicker to the response in the "Ask Sideshow" section. It's all good. I hope they keep it up. It only adds to the anticipation for me.

I like it too... its nice to get a very early preview. Too bad when they mention good stuff you know you will have to wait a LONG time for them. :)

Yeah, that would be like releasing 3 Hans with no Chewie. :rolleyes: :lol

:lol

Yeah buuuuuuut, unless it is the rare fur-covered Chewie R2 we should be alright; R2 while an intricate figure wouldn't have the same difficulties as Chewie does/would.

3 Hans :dunno :huh :dunno - fortunately not in the PF line.

Last edited:
worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

I might get this. I'd be more likely to get R2 than 3PO if I had to choose one over the other.

I want them both but if I were just to have one I'd want Artoo as well. I'm a little hesitant to order Threepio without assurance that an Artoo is on the way.

I am soooo looking foward to this...but 2010 is a looong time from now...could be as late as December 2010...can't wait to see the pics.:joy:chew:banana

K.

I willl order this one. I dont need an R2 to go with him. If they do one, I would consider it.....

I just hope the pose is Iconic. Nothing extreme or 'odd'

Back