1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see some shots of the back as there is so much detail there.

Did you get hit with a customs fee Joe?

Joe, am I seeing it wrong or is there a missing hose on the right part of the skull?

Looks pretty awesome. When take more detailed photos can you get a close up of the teeth too? Is it about the same as the sideshow bust? Or worse?

Looks pretty awesome. When take more detailed photos can you get a close up of the teeth too? Is it about the same as the sideshow bust? Or worse?

+1 I'd like a close up of the teeth, because from what I can see here, the teeth look EXACTLY the same as the SS combat version bust I just recieved a few weeks ago. The teeth suck btw, they are the only dissappointing thing about the bust. I'd love to figure out how to make a better set of choppers for it.

Is the base where the batteries are for this and does it have a place for an adapter plug for plugging in AC power?

Is the base where the batteries are for this and does it have a place for an adapter plug for plugging in AC power?

Batteries go in the base on the bottom with a switch at the back to operate. No AC power

hey Joe, im interested at this, im from chicago USA, how long u wait for yours to arrive?

+1 I'd like a close up of the teeth, because from what I can see here, the teeth look EXACTLY the same as the SS combat version bust I just recieved a few weeks ago. The teeth suck btw, they are the only dissappointing thing about the bust. I'd love to figure out how to make a better set of choppers for it.

I'll try and get some pics up soon. The teeth on this bust is actually a lower quality than the Sideshow version. It's not completely terrible, but it's damn near it.

Hopefully, I'll be able to trade them out for some high quality acrylic denture teeth, but given how long the Sideshow style teeth were, it may come out funny.

About 2 weeks or so for mine. Got mine from "musterpieces" on Ebay.

I've had many conversations about this item with that ebay seller and he seemed really nice.My quote from him total was about $1,280 and I'm in Kentucky.but that quote was for the item to be shipped in the original box which is really big.Most shippers are shipping this in smaller boxs to escape the high shipping charges.

this is one nice bust, it just the teeths need repaint.

Repaint? More like it needs new teeth period. The one's on the Sideshow bust weren't all that great...these one's are even worse!

I just wonder if I can pull off using false/prosthetic acrylic teeth as the teeth on this are fairly long (just like the inaccurate Sideshow teeth).

**EDIT**

Forgot to mention that I HATE the "T2" name plate section on the base. I need to find a guy that makes custom plaques to cover that up as it looks ugly.

I've had many conversations about this item with that ebay seller and he seemed really nice.My quote from him total was about $1,280 and I'm in Kentucky.but that quote was for the item to be shipped in the original box which is really big.Most shippers are shipping this in smaller boxs to escape the high shipping charges.

Yeah, he's raised the price of them due to demand. For that price, though, it's still a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back