1/1 Alien Warrior knock off bust...anyone own one yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's these peoples elitist attitude that they have originals and don't think anyone should have them if they aren't originals. Like it hurts the value of theirs. Get a life and let people buy what they want. It's their money.

This was brought up in the other original thread for this. Exactly how is anyone "stealing" from Sideshow if Sideshow no longer produces/sells these!?

Why argue with you just for the sake of giving you a chance to hear yourself talk? :rolleyes:

Recasting is stealing. It's been discussed a thousand times on a hundred different boards. No need to even bother here...obviously.

Some of you SHOULD own this...you deserve an inferior product.

As I said before, buy one and post it here for Sideshow to see. :lol

And...just so ya know THX...I don't own one. I'd love to. But I'm not going to buy a knock off just so I can say I've got a 1:1 Alien bust.
Because you sure can't say you've got a 1:1 Sideshow Alien bust if you get one of these.

Who the hell said I like recasting and have no problem with it!? :rolleyes:

Then please...take your huge amount of "knowledge", on all things "recast", over there and present your argument.
Argue with the guys that actually make this stuff for a living.

See...now I've just gone and let you hear yourself talk. :rolleyes:

DAMN!

What I think would be really great is if Sideshow themselves would watch and see who buys one of these, and then forbid them from buying anything else from SS. Because they bought from people that are stealing from Sideshow.

I'd laugh my ass off.

So...YEAH...buy 'em and post 'em! :rotfl

Don't be scared...put your money where your mouth is.

That's just ridiculous. :rolleyes:
IF sideshow was still making these, then sure. But they aren't.
The most they can do is ask EBAY to cancel the listing.
"Watch and see who buys one of these, and then forbid them from buying anything else from SS" would be dumb and would only hurt SS.
1. They'd lose any additional sales they would have made from that person
2. It would cost too much to do this, only to have the person have their friend order for them.

As for "stealing". LMAO!
Stealing would be something like "recasting a kit that WAS STILL IN PRODUCTION". In doing so, you'd hurt the revenue of the original production. However, recasting something that is out of production doesn't hurt anyone except those selling the original for far more that they paid for it, and it hurts the exclusivity of the item.....but that's about it.

This person is not trying to pass it off as the original.
THAT would've been wrong.
Also, a full blown production run would be wrong.

Just in case none of my arguments stick, I've seen you yourself recast certain items.
Me? I'm guilty of downloading a few things for free. :eek:

I wish that instead of screwing collectors with international editions of patient zero and battle damaged Iron Mans, they should find a way to sell a variant of this one.

Back