1/1 Alien Warrior knock off bust...anyone own one yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godaiking

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm really thinking about getting one but does anyone here have one yet that can vouch for the quality on these?

-Joe

I was wondering too, I was kicking around the idea of getting one until I saw they werent painted (yes I know Im going to HELL for thinking of buying a recast)

By the way, how is Moreno Valley these days? I grew up there and graduated from Mo Val High School many years ago. This is the 1st time Ive actually seen anyone from there on these boards :peace

I was wondering too, I was kicking around the idea of getting one until I saw they werent painted (yes I know Im going to HELL for thinking of buying a recast)

By the way, how is Moreno Valley these days? I grew up there and graduated from Mo Val High School many years ago. This is the 1st time Ive actually seen anyone from there on these boards :peace

Whoa, I went there too. What year did you graduate?

I'm currently living in Riverside w/ my wife but I frequent there every now and then to visit my parents and bro. When's the last time you were there?

-Joe

Holy crap this is weird. My name is Joe too! Anyways I graduated in '94 and lived in Riverside too. I graduated from RCC as well, then went to CSUSB....Lived in Cali just about my whole life until I moved out here to Tucson about 4 years ago for a new Job but I miss Cali, believe it or not :eek:

Whoa, I went there too. What year did you graduate?

I'm currently living in Riverside w/ my wife but I frequent there every now and then to visit my parents and bro. When's the last time you were there?

-Joe

Holy crap this is weird. My name is Joe too!

I'm seeing something out of terminator here. :horror
Maybe hes your past self !. :horror

I thought they were plastic? I wouldnt get one, not with HCG Alien and a Predalien on the way...

Don't do it m8. $900 is a lot to gamble.
yep. even if i wanted a 1:1 bust (i really don't get the appeal of those things) it probably isn't smart to send that kind of $$ to an asian recast seller.

I thought they were plastic? I wouldnt get one, not with HCG Alien and a Predalien on the way...

Polystone is plastic as well. It's possible they molded it in a lighter/softer material to save on shipping money. For a $900 recast, it'd damn well better be the same material as the original, and painted. What a royal ripoff it is otherwise (beyond it being a ripoff of an existing product as is)

This thread should be shut down.
Kill yourselves.
19.jpg

Polystone is plastic as well. It's possible they molded it in a lighter/softer material to save on shipping money. For a $900 recast, it'd damn well better be the same material as the original, and painted. What a royal ripoff it is otherwise (beyond it being a ripoff of an existing product as is)

Yeah I have been contemplating it but 900 bucks is a bit much for a recast imo.

If anyone from here does buy one, barred for life.
ok. if you people are gonna be such big drama queens about these recasts, then i'm gonna buy 5 of them.
then i'll make recasts of the recasts, fill them with uranium and sell them to 3rd world dictatorships for $30,000,000 a piece.

dont think anybodys being a drama queen.
but to be on whats basically the home board of the original creators and discussing recasts of their product .. get used to getting bashed .. actually its been pretty light so far IMO.

Back