【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I preordered this quickly. I think it’s great that those of us who didn’t get the first, can get a equally as good revised edition.

That being said, they both look awesome and both headsculpts look great. I think people with either figure should be happy and content with the version they have. If you want the extra figure or accessories from one or the other, get them parted out.

We should all agree the yellow gloves missing from both are a shame, but that can help us look forward to fighting over the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd edition of this figure a year from now or so. That will be fun, right?

I preordered this quickly. I think it’s great that those of us who didn’t get the first, can get a equally as good revised edition.

That being said, they both look awesome and both headsculpts look great. I think people with either figure should be happy and content with the version they have. If you want the extra figure or accessories from one or the other, get them parted out.

We should all agree the yellow gloves missing from both are a shame, but that can help us look forward to fighting over the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd edition of this figure a year from now or so. That will be fun, right?

I think if enough people complain or voice their opinion on HT FB page or anywhere HT can see, they could easily add yellow gloves. They certainly have the time.
There was one figure recently (can't remember which) but they asked shortly before release which accessories people would want most. Then I believe they added one or two that people wanted.

Rare I know, but adding gloves to a couple of hands shouldn't be difficult at this point or ?

I think it's more of a screen accuracy issue more than anything. I can see ht not doing it just for that reason, despite the how much we might want it. His outfit is so accurate looking for this one though, all that's missing is the yellow gloves.

I think if enough people complain or voice their opinion on HT FB page or anywhere HT can see, they could easily add yellow gloves.

I thought the problem was that he didn't wear yellow gloves in the movie? If they weren't in the film Hot Toys isn't going to add them.

I think it's more of a screen accuracy issue more than anything. I can see ht not doing it just for that reason, despite the how much we might want it. His outfit is so accurate looking for this one though, all that's missing is the yellow gloves.

Can you tell me when in the IF he has any gloves?

I thought the problem was that he didn't wear yellow gloves in the movie? If they weren't in the film Hot Toys isn't going to add them.

I thought he did have them, but I may be confusing IW with the stand alone movie ?? I thought I recall him pulling them on in one of them. Anyway I don't really care too much. The rest is great. Certainly not a deal breaker !

I believe he was wearing them during his brief appearance in Ragnarok. Think that was it though.

I think this is a rare occasion where the new sculpt is equally as good as the original for different reasons. Both are exceptional and very accurate Cumberbatch representations.

That being said, I think that the sculpt at its core is the same; the IW release may be new, but it clearly began life as a solo film sculpt before being tweaked.

Amazing that the second release of a character has a new sculpt but it took us four iterations of Cap to get a new Evan's sculpt.

Technically, the first four Caps all had different head sculpts, and two of the first three Cap figures had different Chris Evans head sculpts (Avengers and Rescue Cap). It wasn't until TWS that HT started recycling (stellar) head sculpts.
:lecture

But totally agreed on the two Cumberbatch head sculpts being equally good. :1-1:

1 available at BBTS now. Go!

Not sure why anyone would sell one for the other. If V1 and V2 both went up at the same time i would probably have to flip a coin to decide which one to get.

I sold my V1 for a decent profit in order to get V2. I much prefer the smaller base and more magic accessories that the V2 comes with. I'd be fine with either headsculpt though.

Does alter ego have this? And do they charge cancellation if one cancels for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45e8654368600db9fe1ef04da3a9deb5.jpg

Anyone knows if V1 is able to sit down like this? or is it a new body for V2 that he can sit down in meditation?

View attachment 409509

Anyone knows if V1 is able to sit down like this? or is it a new body for V2 that he can sit down in meditation?
The 1st version can do the same pose. There is a picture in the first Dr strange thread of him in that meditating pose.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

1 available at BBTS now. Go!

I managed to snag a PO at BBTS when I checked this morning. Not sure the time, so I wonder if I got the one you mentioned.

Not 100% sure I'll keep it, but worth PO'ing since no NRD and can cancel at any time since he's more than a year away. So many HT figures I want. Doctor Strange was one of the best characters & standout in IW for me, so he'd be nice to have on my shelf. I did consider getting the 1st release as well and after seeing all the photo's was a little bummed I passed. But I knew there'd be other Doctor Strange figures down the pike. Patience wins out almost every time.

Any true type body is capable of that pose, it’s usually the outfit that limits poses rather than the body.

And he’s actually not crossing his legs. More like a crouched position. :lecture

Have not been so excited about a figure in so many months. Hope bbts gets more stock! [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back