【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I just saw this on my FB.. seems like alot of people are buying this. lol. ssdr.jpg

Same sculpt?

32824861_1057674337717916_5449686450578653184_n.jpg

New one has a slightly raised eyebrow... and a slightly open mouth. Same face, yes, but look like slightly different sculpts to me.

That was my summation too (left eyebrow in particular). But on closer inspection it could be just paint application to make it look like a different sculpt. Even the open mouth could be a bit of black in that point between the lips to make it look like the mouth is slightly open.

In any case it's a great sculpt. The hair is definitely a different sculpt :lol. I think I'll be getting this guy.

I was thinking imagine living in Hong Kong and rushing to Secret Base as soon as a new release is announced. Would be pretty cool to do once or twice, line up and talk with the others guys.

Glad I sold the first Doctor strange figure today on ebay today for $480. Having said that though it's crazy how the price of the new figure jumped an extra $40 from the original one. I paid $220 when it first came out on SS.

buyer's gonna return it once he finds out about the new one...and because it's ebay, you're screwed :lol

Ordered from bbts! :yess:

Can be the same sculpt, but painting is very different in many ways. It's a good job in any case.

Are they only giving them like 100 figures or something?

I just saw this on my FB.. seems like alot of people are buying this. lol. View attachment 409354

Yeah they often get in trouble with the landlords and fire department people for having lines to long. They have to start sending people away. Happened with Deadpool as well.

Preorder sold out really fast. Like Star Wars figures used to.

‘Memba?

Are they only giving them like 100 figures or something?

I think it’s just that SS has dropped the ball so badly on the buying incentives with no more codes to offset their crazy shipping prices that everyone is going to bbts. Having no NRD only sweetens the deal.

Anywho got mine in right when it went live on bbts... but crazy that you have to watch so closely and it can be gone within 2 hours...

I love all the accessories for action poses this time around over the book. I never regretted passing on the first figure but like many IW did better on selling him than his own movie.

Its the same sculpt besides the hair. The paint application make him look younger and colder on the new sculpt, while looking older and warmer on the old. I also agree his mouth isn't open its just black paint.Overall this is the better figure due to the accessories and multiple hand backdrop.

Well, considering there's some game playing between SS and BBTS going on right now -- BBTS only just got their shipment of DX15s 3 month later then SS -- I expect everyone will be waiting for some time for their Strange figures after it reaches Sideshow for distribution.

Maybe 1 in a different time zone?

Maybe 1 in a different time zone?

Yes you are correct, the website switched the times up. It's updated now. Still he sold out really damn fast, glad I checked bbts when I did.

The funny thing is that this comes out after A4, and by that time..we would've most likely seen new HT for A4 before this is even released.

Pre-ordered. Now only waiting on War Machine and Bucky

The funny thing is that this comes out after A4, and by that time..we would've most likely seen new HT for A4 before this is even released.

Isn't this the never ending cycle of collecting Hottoys?

Hahaha, right. We just had weeks of complaints about eBay. Now people will hold off because of the price, and in 1.5 years when supply is dry, the same complaints will be heard about eBay again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes some people a little while to adjust to the annual HT price hikes. After reading these boards, they get all pumped up and before too long they will come around.

Back