【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Isn't this the never ending cycle of collecting Hottoys?

Yup pretty much. Probably will see Captain Marvel HT's too. Ah goddamnit. lol.

Awesome! Didn't think they'd do a Strange figure from this film, but he was one of the more important characters in the film. I missed out on the first, so won't miss out on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Crap, I got so excited about the pic of him with all the arms. I thought Hot Toys actually fabricated that shot in the movie. It’s just a cardboard backdrop?!
Anyway, preordered. Love all the mystical mandalas that come with him this time around.
cefb93d5c36a9a51d4a09ec5702a93a4.jpeg

buyer's gonna return it once he finds out about the new one...and because it's ebay, you're screwed :lol

Too late, there's no returns and plus I already shipped it. If something comes up or the person does something to my perfectly fine figure I have proof. So to make a long answer short no I'm not screwed.

JC just told me that this sculpt is new. Sideshow has it wrong on the product page. I hope that settles it.

ddd.jpg

Too late, there's no returns and plus I already shipped it. If something comes up or the person does something to my perfectly fine figure I have proof. So to make a long answer short no I'm not screwed.

Good luck. Hopefully you don't have an ass of a buyer, as Ebay nearly always sides with the Buyer in a conflict. A friend of mine has gotten screwed a few times by buyers claiming ********. People seem to come up with a lot of BS excuses. And Paypal can take the money right out of your account to refund it.

Just pre-ordered this one as I missed the first one. Now I just need a War Machine Mk IV and I'm all set. Only getting Thor, Cap, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange and War Machine. I still don't know about Iron Man just yet.

Good luck. Hopefully you don't have an ass of a buyer, as Ebay nearly always sides with the Buyer in a conflict. A friend of mine has gotten screwed a few times by buyers claiming ********. People seem to come up with a lot of BS excuses. And Paypal can take the money right out of your account to refund it.

Yep. I’ve got a few horror stories.

Thanks man, actually I've had the opposite experience on ebay. I sold starboost figure in perfect shape, and the buyer tried returning it because of the battle damage paint. The buyer said the painted scratches were real scractches.. I had high res images I took before shipping and ebay was on my side the whole way.

On one hand I am happy they are releasing this, on the other, how do you raise the price of practically the same figure by 20% in less than a year?

On one hand I am happy they are releasing this, on the other, how do you raise the price of practically the same figure by 20% in less than a year?

It's not the same figure though?

Sorry to hear that Motuxmen

No worries. Most of them are for small amounts. One was for a large amount but it was a long while ago and mostly got figured out, years later. Lol it’s a funny story I tell other sellers now.

Yeah, this is why i will no longer sell on ebay. It never happened to me, but there are plenty of sellers who have been ripped off by buyers and ebay almost always sides with the buyer.

Man, I love Timewalker but they sure do take their sweet time putting new figures up for preorder.

Man, I love Timewalker but they sure do take their sweet time putting new figures up for preorder.

Lol, I was just thinking that. I guess they have to figure out what is the most efficient discount off the MSRP for each figure

Sold a vintage Collection lot on eBay with the skiff & the guards. The buyer had 0 feedback & it took him over a month to file a complaint about the skiff not standing properly. I sent eBay photos showing it was in perfect shape when I shipped & the landing gears were closed inside the skiff during shipping so it couldn’t have been damaged during shipping. Of course eBay sided with the 0 feedback buyer & I can no longer have confidence selling anything on eBay. Screw them. Back to the thread, this looks great but I’m glad I already have the first one.

Back