【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

A newly painted head sculpt with an authentic and detailed likeness of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Stephen Strange in Avengers: Infinity War

'The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange in the movie, featuring a newly developed head sculpt'

Preordered at BBTS

I dont know if I like this enough for $267, and I bet ya I said the same thing about the first figure at its price point when it came out. It's definitely a cool figure, has nice accessories, great shelf presence, but idk for that price. I wonder if it will sell out at BBTS as fast as deadpool did.

I'd hop on fast guys if you want BBTS. The last couple didn't even last a day.

Crash!

That's the sound of the secondary market on this figure- I sold mine for an obscene price- glad I did

If I were a seller on eBay that offloaded the original in the last 45 days I would be worried. Going to be a lot of people with buyer's remorse.

Same sculpt, but just combed his hair back?

32824861_1057674337717916_5449686450578653184_n.jpg

Thanks for this. The new sculpt looks much better to me, as well as, the paint application.

Bloody hell, that’s about £270 in UK one shipped and customs have taken their pound of flesh. I might wait and see what UK sellers will set it at.

'The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange in the movie, featuring a newly developed head sculpt'

Pretty sure it says newly painted.

AFE408F1-9BCD-48DC-A055-35DD30391CFD.jpeg

Based on what hot toys said in the listing it’s a new hair piece, new paint for the head, a new body and the same costume and cloak(with minor color changes in a few areas)

It's not the same cloak, in this version specifies ASYMMETRIC (Unlike the first version), so now is movie accurate.

Deadpool & Dr Strange figs locked in during the last 7 days...and without having to take out a second mortgage. Good times.

For the people complaining about the price point with MORE then the original included, if before this announcement the first was offered at same price, would that have been a good deal?

From FB page the informations product are different. It says new headsculpt

The smaller base and better head sculpt is a yes for me! Now I have to sell the original

It's not the same cloak, in this version specifies ASYMMETRIC (Unlike the first version), so now is movie accurate.

It's been pointed out before that the cloak changes throughout the film. First one is still movie accurate, depending on the scene. I prefer the asymmetrical look myself.

For the people complaining about the price point with MORE then the original included, if before this announcement the first was offered at same price, would that have been a good deal?

Hahaha, right. We just had weeks of complaints about eBay. Now people will hold off because of the price, and in 1.5 years when supply is dry, the same complaints will be heard about eBay again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm keeping the original but I have to agree about the smaller base. The first one is ridiculously oversized.

Makes it more stable though. To much smaller and I’d be worried it would tip. Unless they weight it.

So is there some kind of guide somewhere as to all the different poses he strikes in the movies, and which spell they help create?

Other than just copying the blogger pics, I wouldn't have a clue about the proper way to pose this figure. :D

Back