1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Is this the same sculpt they used before? It looks different to me.

67757364_2301929143258384_3270296671652675584_o.jpg

Is this the same sculpt they used before? It looks different to me.

View attachment 462702

Looks like the one released for the 85 clean armor. Hot Toys seems to have updated that sculpt based on recent pictures on their FB page and your pic looks similar to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep forgetting I have this one on order, kind of lost in the shuffle after the damaged 85 was put out there

Definitely the updated sculpt with the changed hair.

I’m hoping for a new Tony in regular clothes at some point:pray:

I’m hoping for a new Tony in regular clothes at some point:pray:

Yep, I was hoping Hot Toys would do the outfit he wore in Infinity War...

1520603390-tony-starks-infinity-war.jpg

I would definitely buy that... saw a pic of a custom one someone had done in one of the threads on here and it looked great. :)

GOX did the BD 85 sculpt. Hopefully they get him to do all RDJ sculpts from now on.

View attachment 462722

I would definitely buy that... saw a pic of a custom one someone had done in one of the threads on here and it looked great. :)

Oh, I would buy that in a heartbeat. The quantum suit just seems too “generic” to me since basically everyone wore it.

View attachment 462722

I’ve tried like crazy to get one of those hoodie/jackets for myself to wear! I got one that was cool but not really close to the movie worn version. An HT of Tony in this would be an instant buy!

View attachment 462722

I won't be surprised if HT releases this figure.. with the floating repulsors just so you are "forced to buy it" if you want them for the Mark 50. :lol

I'm surprised that they haven't made that version yet.

I won't be surprised if HT releases this figure.. with the floating repulsors just so you are "forced to buy it" if you want them for the Mark 50. :lol

Honestly really surprised hot toys hasn't made this yet lol. The 3rd party nano tracksuit sets have sold really well so far. I would love to get an official version though.

Just picked this up. Can’t wait to photograph him when he arrives...

A05106DF-197F-4EE9-A6DB-C7CBA54AF9BD.jpeg
760DB490-1CFC-4AAA-93B0-34F8974E89BC.jpeg
82ECEEA3-0177-4AF8-A552-5B5D96E94F50.jpeg
D05A9A22-C67B-4864-83E0-CC3D574F81B7.jpeg

Just got same Tony HT head, but can't understand , how to fix it on body. Does it supposed to be without separate neck joint, like Blitzway Hanniballs head? Looks bit too short neck then in clothes :/ Which body you are using for sculpt? Or I need to take out stuff from neck bottom to put it on neck joint?
Please help ,guys!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

If anybody is looking for Mark 50 head- just make me an offer...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Got a delay notice pushed back to February - April 2021. Lots of Marvel pushed back. Think they?re focusing on cranking out Mandalorian figures to clear those out before/during season 2....

Got a delay notice pushed back to February - April 2021. Lots of Marvel pushed back. Think they?re focusing on cranking out Mandalorian figures to clear those out before/during season 2....

That makes sense. It's the same strategy they used when they were trying to get the Infinity War line out before the premier of End Game... and pretty much everything else just kind of fell by the wayside as a result.

Everything is just delayed because of covid and politics. Most Season 1 figures will not be out until the end of the year and next year.

That makes sense. It's the same strategy they used when they were trying to get the Infinity War line out before the premier of End Game... and pretty much everything else just kind of fell by the wayside as a result.
I dont know. The figures that I would presume would have low preorder numbers, (and I'm unscientifically guessing based on posts for their respective threads here which isnt very reliable) seem to be the ones with the longest delay.

I dont know. The figures that I would presume would have low preorder numbers, (and I'm unscientifically guessing based on posts for their respective threads here which isnt very reliable) seem to be the ones with the longest delay.
That kind feeds in to what we are talking about. The ones with low preorder numbers are being sacrificed to push other Mandalorian figures before the next version from season 2 are revealed. Yes, Covid does play into the delays, but I don't think that their strategy has changed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back