1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Do these guys charge tax? I'm in CA and I know its pretty much unavoidable now, but I was just curious. I normally use BBTS or SS.

Just keeping my options open.

This guy sold out fast at BBTS. Got my preorder in. Curious if they'll make them all or only certain characters. Would look cool to have all of them on display.

Timewalker Toys doesn't charge tax to CA FYI

I'm going to get this and put the Mark 85 head sculpt on it. That's supposed to be a new one right? They've used the same one since AOU just with different paint jobs.

AOU did not have a full sculpt in 1/6.

I suppose it would be one way of getting a Tony Stark figure in your collection that isn't wearing an Iron Man suit... (sort of) I'd consider it only to bookend my Iron Man collection.. which at this stage is the Mark III sitting up high, with a shelf of Avenger movie suits under it..

There is no price I would buy this at maybe $40 but that would be to flip it. They’re not making all of them, they’re using lame headsculpts, there’s no articulation, it costs ridiculously high for what it comes with, what did this suit mean for the movie and your going to want to recreate, especially counting on that they need to make all the others which is $1500 if they did make the others and it would still be lame cause the bases aren’t dioramas that link up. Also they’re not making all of them so don’t get your hopes up.

Going to go well with my Mechanic Stark figure, but then again I display all of my Iron Man figures with Stark headsculpt so it will fit right in.

I think this h.s. is very good likeness.Which one is best so far, guys?I wanted to get "coming home" version , but it's not alviable head only.Do anybody have civil war sculpt, or which one is best?

Hi, guys! Who can comment what this means?)
0043f113aeb31a20b6afdd64f13fadbd.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

It means it’s $150 US dollars. Seller is in China, not sure I would believe this.

It means " i wonder how many suckers i can get to give me $150 for $1 keychain" because you will not get this figure :lol

Exactly! Seems he’s sold quite a few too. Has a ton of Hot Toys for less than $150

But why eBay is letting to post such clearly to see- cheating?And is really anyone, who believe in it?

Ok- other question- for those, who have already this set in hand- is it very new sculpt, or same as infinity war one, just repainted?And don't anyone have "home coming", or such one spare head for sale?
Thanks

Ok- other question- for those, who have already this set in hand- is it very new sculpt, or same as infinity war one, just repainted?And don't anyone have "home coming", or such one spare head for sale?
Thanks

Nobody has this in hand yet, it doesn’t come out for another year or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody has this in hand yet, it doesn’t come out for another year or so

Thanks- I just sow compare pics with slightly different look of head, that's why thought someone have got it. Sorry for dumb question.Screenshot_20190523-064337.jpg

Thanks- I just sow compare pics with slightly different look of head, that's why thought someone have got it. Sorry for dumb question.View attachment 454790

ah, no worries, I think someone photoshopped the picture on the right to try to make it look more accurate. The one on the left is the real one (although prototype right now)

ah, no worries, I think someone photoshopped the picture on the right to try to make it look more accurate. The one on the left is the real one (although prototype right now)
Could you advise which hs so far is best RDJ likness ?I was quite dissapointed with IM 3 testing armory head in hand pics.

Could you advise which hs so far is best RDJ likness ?I was quite dissapointed with IM 3 testing armory head in hand pics.

The Mark 46 from Civil War has a nice one, as does the new Mark 50 which is pretty much the same.

The Mark 46 from Civil War has a nice one, as does the new Mark 50 which is pretty much the same.

Thanks! Will try to grab one somewhere )
I thought about "Home coming Spiderman" version, but looks like it's not available yet also.

Back