1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

I'll put my hand up and admit I insisted they would never be made.. But then I did say if they did, it would only be Rogers and Stark.. I'm still sticking with the others won't be made, lol

Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

I'll put my hand up and admit I insisted they would never be made.. But then I did say if they did, it would only be Rogers and Stark.. I'm still sticking with the others won't be made, lol

That was my first thought also, but one of the pictures shows around six (I think) hands in a circle. Honestly, I think Rocket in the suit would be awesome...

Ha, I didn't either! But I will stick by my prediction of Volstagg Thor not being made.

That was my first thought also, but one of the pictures shows around six (I think) hands in a circle. Honestly, I think Rocket in the suit would be awesome...

That could easily just be the same arms from multiple Stark and Rogers figures used for picture only purposes.

Ha, I didn't either! But I will stick by my prediction of Volstagg Thor not being made.

No, I think lightning amped Final Thor needs to be made. Every movie he has been in has produced a figure, and he's usually third or fourth billed in Avenger ensembles, so I think the movie has to have a figure, and Thor from the opening act of Endgame is too similar to Infinity...

With the battle damaged Mk 50 helmet being the Team Stark extra, what do we think for Cap...stones suitcase?

Hopeful part of me would say maybe the $190 range. We did just get rotj stormie at that price range.

Realistically, I'd expect this to run at least $210.

Im guessing the same. If its less than $200 I have no problem picking one of these up but if its over ill wait for them to be one of those thats regularly on sale at sideshow

QS Stark is the same price as Widow, so don't expect to get a discount. Quantum suits with repainted headsculpts going for $235.

Yeah that pricing isnt surprising at all. Guessing Rogers may have mjolnir and the stones case? That could be cool. Would definitely help take the sting out of the price. Assuming it's the same or near it.

That's just the same suit as Tony's though? Is there an actual difference?

That's just the same suit as Tony's though? Is there an actual difference?

I was referring to the price there. If he comes with more accessories than Tony, I can see them adding a little bit on top of the price.

They just kinda gave Tony the helmet to incentivize preorders, but Cap actually had the stone case and mjolnir in hand at the end when hes wearing the QS.

I dig the suit, I want at least one of them. $25 code brought it down to $210, which is reasonable. I hope they aren't planning to take the same body and stick Cap's head on it, because there's definitely a difference in their physiques XD

If HT changes the physique on Cap using the Concept Cap body and padding I may buy the Tony/Cap/Widow trio

Might be tempted by a Team Suit Steve since it looks better than I expected based off of Tony's. Really depends on the accessories and how it comes out. Won't be buying an entire set of Team Suits though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I was referring to the price there. If he comes with more accessories than Tony, I can see them adding a little bit on top of the price.

They just kinda gave Tony the helmet to incentivize preorders, but Cap actually had the stone case and mjolnir in hand at the end when hes wearing the QS.

The Infinity Stone suitcase would be really tempting.

Purely speculative nonsense..

Team Steve - Stones suitcase
Team Scott - Loki's scepter
Team Nebula - Orange head plate & Star Lord thief tool
Team Rhodey - Power stone orb
Team Clint - Soul stone
Team Hulk - Time stone
Team Nat - Peanut butter sandwich (sorry, I got nothin')
Team Thor - Mjolner
Team Rocket - Aether extraction tool

If they made cap and widow in team suits I would instantly pre-order both. Maybe tony too...

Ahoy there!

62221860_2301735143228051_1419566753813364736_n.jpg

[from the book of face]

Looks like the same body type as Tony...only difference is probably taller pegs for the feet.

Back