1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Apparently there is an interview that goes with the picture but I have not seen it.

Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Apparently there is an interview that goes with the picture but I have not seen it.
An interview that also seems to confirm Endgame Thor.

Ahoy there!

View attachment 456513

[from the book of face]

Is there a better look at this? That's probably the solo film version of CM behind Steve, but difficult to be sure. It might be the early Endgame version (with gold shoulders).

Why wouldn't they do more of these? Head sculpts are already made for Nebula, so I'm sure she'll get one. Same for Ant-Man. Thor might be harder as well as Rhodes and Hulk. I still think we'll get more than Stark and Rogers.

I only need one team suit figure. I’ll buy Tony and when I feel like changing it up I’ll put on the Rudd, Hawkeye, Stark or Caps sculpt (adding leg extenders for Cap)
Very versatile figure

Framestore did the effects for the suits (they're 100% digital), they have some nice shots on their site

SAOaDVk.jpg

yfhuIO0.jpg

3kSPyXv.jpg

pYZcnBy.jpg

oJ9Xrne.jpg

sN7XHjt.jpg

Found these on Instagram

d9f831f2d6c10fd8c43052def7393d4f.jpg
d000b7e7742dcd72e23638d81f174608.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible photoshop.

And he didn't have either of those items with him wearing that suit.

Terrible photoshop.

And he didn't have either of those items with him wearing that suit.

It's the wrong suitcase but he did, in that exact scene.

It's the wrong suitcase but he did, in that exact scene.

In that scene at the end he's dressed as Captain America. edit. I wasn't sure if you meant the outside scene being displayed in the photoshop.

In that scene at the end he's dressed as Captain America. edit. I wasn't sure if you meant the outside scene being displayed in the photoshop.

Until he stands on the machine and changes into his quantum suit.

He definitely had Mjolnir and a brief case when he got onto the smaller quantum platform at the end. Now that I look tho I can not tell photoshopped.

He definitely had Mjolnir and a brief case when he got onto the smaller quantum platform at the end. Now that I look tho I can not tell photoshopped.

%100 hack Photoshop job. Feathered eraser outline is amature hour.

%100 hack Photoshop job. Feathered eraser outline is amature hour.

Yeah it really is. I was outside on my break at work when I saw it so couldn’t see it too well. When I got home it was glaringly apparently haha

The background is a still from the bootleg cam copy of the movie, lol.
If you can’t tell it’s photoshopped, you need to check an actual HT dio promo pic. The backgrounds are always flawless.

The background is a still from the bootleg cam copy of the movie, lol.
If you can’t tell it’s photoshopped, you need to check an actual HT dio promo pic. The backgrounds are always flawless.

Yeah that is worst Photoshop job all over it :slap

Here's the sculpt

D_t9l3sUcAAXiaa

Another shot:

D_t6k6FUcAACs3y

Back