1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Head looks a little big at some angles

Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Steve Rogers (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Do we think he’ll come with that base? This was the last look that we saw young cap in EG. I’ll probably bite either way.

This would be very expensive if it came with the base.

Would be a nice display having this as the last representation of young Cap in their timeline and the BD Iron Man as the final representation of Iron Man. One using the stones and one returning them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It’s definitely a cool piece. Not sure if I’d use it

I'm all in on the base....in fact, I'm all in on anything Quantum related.

Base will probably be $300 and a huge rip off. If it is $100 I’ll get it, but considering some plastic accessories are $250... I doubt this will be on my shelf.

It would have to be around $250. Pretty much the price of a regular figure.

So probably $400 in Australia, bloody rip off.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

$100...
you must be new here, lol.

$100 is what I’ll pay for it. I know no way in hell it will be that cheap initially (probably won’t even be marked down to that either).

I might be new here, but I’m not dumb :lol

$500 bucks or more just for a figure in a variant suit that essentially doesn’t represent the classic character at all, and an accessory piece/base for him. I have no doubt it’ll look cool on display, but man, I’m glad that the only figure I’ll probably be getting from this film is Thanos, and paying the $200 for him after RP.

$100 is what I’ll pay for it. I know no way in hell it will be that cheap initially (probably won’t even be marked down to that either).

I might be new here, but I’m not dumb :lol

My point was only that this piece would never retail for $100.
There will be completists out there that get it.
I'm only in this for Cap variants, and i have them all. So i will always get them all.

Back