☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 227〗

great display buddie :rock

Thanks once again bud.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 231〗

These arrived today. Love them all. :)

x7q.png

5h1p.png

fbq.png

Last edited:

Very great pics, and congrats for the new acquisition my friend Sarvesh ;)

Holy crapola!!!! did attakus have a massive sale. Gorgeous. Always loved the one on the club chair (Eve). Beautiful, congrats. did you order Lady Justine?

These arrived today. Love them all. :)

x7q.png

5h1p.png

fbq.png

Last edited:

Congrats on the new pieces, especially Walt Disney! :clap

Great photos too!

Very great pics, and congrats for the new acquisition my friend Sarvesh ;)

Many many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Holy crapola!!!! did attakus have a massive sale. Gorgeous. Always loved the one on the club chair (Eve). Beautiful, congrats. did you order Lady Justine?

Thanks a lot bud. Attakus have some great pieces. Are you into collecting them too? Lady Justine is on the way. Angelique (nude version) came with a broken wing so awaiting replacement.

Congrats on the new pieces, especially Walt Disney! :clap

Great photos too!

Thank you very much mate.
23lo1vr.gif

they are gorgeous, but i don't collect them. not familiar with the comicbooks, but i do check their site pretty regularly. I love some of the Atalante stuff, but haven't pulled the trigger except for Skydoll Noa.

they are gorgeous, but i don't collect them. not familiar with the comicbooks, but i do check their site pretty regularly. I love some of the Atalante stuff, but haven't pulled the trigger except for Skydoll Noa.

Neither am I familiar with the comics but I just love the statues. They are too tempting and beautiful to resist. I am really wanting to pull the trigger on Octavie. Looks very pretty but just don't know where to display her as it is big in size.

Octavie - gorgeous full figured girl. Big statue. i love the pose on her and the paint looks great. looks slightly like Audrey Tatou

Those are cool pieces, Sarv. Love the photos.

Octavie - gorgeous full figured girl. Big statue. i love the pose on her and the paint looks great. looks slightly like Audrey Tatou

Are you getting her? I really like this piece but my only issue is space. Lets see if I can't resist more then I might pull the trigger. I am selling one through eBay on my friend's behalf. If it doesn't get sold then I might buy it from him.

Those are cool pieces, Sarv. Love the photos.

Thank you very much KD Sir!
23lo1vr.gif

Octavie - would cost me close to $2000+ dollars here:) I can't get her as pretty as she is.

Octavie - would cost me close to $2000+ dollars here:) I can't get her as pretty as she is.

Yeah Attakus are pretty expensive as compared to SSC. But till date I have had no quality issues with them. So it is well worth it.

Another amazing setup my friend. Love these figures.. as always a five star. Your photos and setup is bar none. :clap

Thank you very much my friend. Sorry for the late reply on this but I completely forgot about my own thread since I am bit tied up with few things lately. :)

got caught up so randomn remarks :wave

- Grats on Joker Mime PO, I love anything 89 but I already have the original HT Joker so I don't feel a need for this one. I really only got the HT as a holdover till someone (SSC :pray:) makes a Keaton statue.

- your room is sick man! I sure hope you don't push out on the rolling chair with too much force! :panic:

- Nice touch on opening Ivy with a penguin pajama! And I dig the vine display you got there!! I may still the idea.

- Koto Hulk looks awesome. I have the Sosa Spiderman which is amazing and I'm about to get Venom when he comes out. Hulk is a definite order for me.

- Love the Disney with Mickey :)

- Grats on Black Widow PO. Not for me but I did PO Planet Hulk though. Did you?

sarvesh2000is,

First of all, I love the collection, your photo work, and the creativity it takes to put this display together. It's been inspirational and has caused me to purchased similar statues as well.

I've been trying to locate the (Attakus?) Walt and Mickey Statue, but yet to successfully find one. Google searching comes up with nothing. If you would, please give me the official name of this statue, the manufacturer, and a retailer where I could possibly find another one. It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Chris

Last edited:
Back