☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 231〗

I also have a D7000 but I only have a 50mm 1.8G lens and a 18-200mm VRII lens. I am trying to find a lens that is better for taking full figure pics of 1/6 figures. Not really sure if I need a better flash or just a better lens. :slap I am a newby as far a photography goes. How are you lighting your figures?

Natural light is the best for taking photos. But if there is not much natural light available then it would be a good idea to invest in a basic strobist lighting kit. Again it is not really a must to have. Sometimes I use a table lamp and cover the bulb with tissue paper to diffuse the light. After that I adjust the white balance on the camera accordingly. Works just fine. Lenses do make a difference. If you are going to buy a new lens then the 40mm 2.8G micro would be good investment since you have the D7000. It is a great do-everything lens. Your 50mm 1.8G is a good sharp lens too. So what is the problem you are having with it?

This just came in today. Frank Cho Jungle Girl Diamond Eye Edition 07/16.

u2c0.png

Great pics, for sexy acquisition my friend ;)

Great addition Sarv! Must get kinda hot in your place with so many hot ladies around! :exactly:

P.S. what a fantastic birds-eye view!!! :rock :lol :lol

Very nice! Congrats bud:hi5:

Great Score on Jungle Girl my Friend and Great Pic, makes me wish I was a Parrot, just for the Angle :lol:lol:lol Great Post; Sarvesh

Great addition Sarv! Must get kinda hot in your place with so many hot ladies around! :exactly:

P.S. what a fantastic birds-eye view!!! :rock :lol :lol

Haha yes it is very hot indeed. :wink1:

Thanks bro and yes he is one lucky parrot who is not scared of pussies. :lol

Very nice! Congrats bud:hi5:

Many thanks bro.
23lo1vr.gif

Great Score on Jungle Girl my Friend and Great Pic, makes me wish I was a Parrot, just for the Angle :lol Great Post; Sarvesh

Thanks a lot Al. Haha suddenly the parrot is the centre of attraction. :lol

That may be true but Jungle Girl does have some Amazing A$$ets

Congrats on the new piece, looks amazing! :clap

Great Score on Jungle Girl my Friend and Great Pic, makes me wish I was a Parrot, just for the Angle :lol:lol:lol Great Post; Sarvesh

Great minds!!!........ or maybe just perverted ones :monkey1

re: pics I personally use a D90 with a 35mm f/1.8 and it works nicely, but my body just broker so if I can't repair it on the cheap I may upgrade to the D7100.

Thanks mate. I usually toggle between my D7000 and D4 with either 85mm 1.4G or 40mm 2.8G micro.
23lo1vr.gif

Yeah, more Nikon lovers :hi5:

hJ9cC.png

Gentle Giant Honey Trap Whisper. PO'ed. :yess::yess:

I like this Girl a lot but I´m on the fence, because I think is a little expensive for a 1/4 statue. :monkey1

Great minds!!!........ or maybe just perverted ones :monkey1

re: pics I personally use a D90 with a 35mm f/1.8 and it works nicely, but my body just broker so if I can't repair it on the cheap I may upgrade to the D7100.

Oh no not perverted at all. We just love the female anatomy and there is nothing wrong in loving something. :lecture

D7100 would be a good update and it is getting pretty positive reviews too.

Your collection has great range. The setup is killer. Congrats!

Many thanks buddy.
23lo1vr.gif

I agree ....

:lol:lol To what?? Don't leave it hanging... finish the sentence. :wink1:

Yeah, more Nikon lovers :hi5:

I like this Girl a lot but I´m on the fence, because I think is a little expensive for a 1/4 statue. :monkey1

Great even you are a Nikon lover. :clap

I agree with the pricing on this. No idea why GG suddenly decided to price this in the $600 range but the entire Honey Trap line is too damn sexy to miss out on. :monkey3

Back