☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 190〗

HULK is almost here. Should be in the house tomorrow morning. :yess:

Till then some random stuff. :monkey3

brucelee4.png

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 195〗

HULK arrived so HAPPY! Unboxing...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8MN_mSacRg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8MN_mSacRg[/ame]​

So UNHAPPY! After Unboxing...

ekbw8.jpg

i50obq.jpg

Such a beautiful piece and shame it had to come with defects... Nevertheless clicked a few shots. :monkey2

hulkm1.png

hulkm2.png

hulkm3.png

Such a shame but at least you can get it swapped round for a new one. Still annoying though. Greats Pics Sarv

Looks amazing but that sucks about the damage :(

Sorry to hear about the damage too such a great piece.

By the way. Did you hear anything back lately from SSC about your replacement BW PF?

Such a shame but at least you can get it swapped round for a new one. Still annoying though. Greats Pics Sarv

Yeah disappointing but hopefully the replacement process is quick enough for this unlike Black Widow.

Thank you for appreciating mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Looks amazing but that sucks about the damage :(

Yup really awesome piece but the damage was a mood spoiler. :(

Sorry to hear about the damage too such a great piece.

By the way. Did you hear anything back lately from SSC about your replacement BW PF?

No news regarding BW yet. Hopefully HULK does not take that long. :pray:

Your shelves are amazing!

Thanks a lot mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Gosh!!
I'm sorry :(
Bummer, but I hope you get a new one soon

Gosh!!
I'm sorry :(
Bummer, but I hope you get a new one soon

Thanks Alex. Have contacted SSC yesterday itself. So just awaiting the response from the replacement department. Hopefully it gets done fast. :pray:

Beautiful shots!! Great

Congrats ON hulk,nice score for your awesome and great room

One of the Best displays i ever seen

No news regarding BW yet. Hopefully HULK does not take that long. :pray:

That's weird. I received an email from SSC last week about my BW PF replacement parts were in. I was very surprised to see that so soon, because the last one, before that, stated that I had to wait till April. I did received the package yesterday during the evening time. I haven't had any time to check the new base and headsculpt out yet, but plan on doing that in the morning after work. Really hope you will hear something from them really soon. :pray:

Beautiful shots!! Great

Congrats ON hulk,nice score for your awesome and great room

One of the Best displays i ever seen

Thank you very much for those kind words bud.
23lo1vr.gif

That's weird. I received an email from SSC last week about my BW PF replacement parts were in. I was very surprised to see that so soon, because the last one, before that, stated that I had to wait till April. I did received the package yesterday during the evening time. I haven't had any time to check the new base and headsculpt out yet, but plan on doing that in the morning after work. Really hope you will hear something from them really soon. :pray:

This is my first replacement experience from SSC so don't know much at the moment. I have not received any updates as of now but bit confused from what you said. You received replacement parts?? The BW which I have received is completely broken and not just the base or the head sculpt. So I am hoping to get a full replacement and not parts. Hopefully I get some update soon. And yes of course HULK will be my second experience with respect to replacements. :monkey1

Thanks again for your well wishes bud.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you very much for those kind words bud.
23lo1vr.gif

This is my first replacement experience from SSC so don't know much at the moment. I have not received any updates as of now but bit confused from what you said. You received replacement parts?? The BW which I have received is completely broken and not just the base or the head sculpt. So I am hoping to get a full replacement and not parts. Hopefully I get some update soon. And yes of course HULK will be my second experience with respect to replacements. :monkey1

Thanks again for your well wishes bud.
23lo1vr.gif

My piece was never broken. It just had some paint issues. The main body was fine, so I just asked to get replacement parts instead of sending the whole thing back. Maybe that is why I received them a bit sooner then. I didn't mean to confuse you or anything there bud. :)

My piece was never broken. It just had some paint issues. The main body was fine, so I just asked to get replacement parts instead of sending the whole thing back. Maybe that is why I received them a bit sooner then. I didn't mean to confuse you or anything there bud. :)

Ah ok got it. So maybe mine will take longer as it was completely broken. Phew that was a relief :monkey3

Ah ok got it. So maybe mine will take longer as it was completely broken. Phew that was a relief :monkey3

SSC does an outstanding job to get their customers their replacements out too them. All will be fine & dandy. I wish I should of rephrased my first post that I had posted. Sorry again about that, but I never had an issue with that and never was forgotten of. I have had at least four or five replacements sent to me already that I can remember.

Hey Sarv, told you the Hulk was awesome! Not so good news on the damage though. You've been a bit unlucky with the last few items, i remember another one you recieved having some damage too. As everyone has said before, im sure SSC will take care of a replacement...its just that it is so annoying! Great pics mate :clap

Hey Sarv, told you the Hulk was awesome! Not so good news on the damage though. You've been a bit unlucky with the last few items, i remember another one you recieved having some damage too. As everyone has said before, im sure SSC will take care of a replacement...its just that it is so annoying! Great pics mate :clap

Thanks bro. Yeah surprising after so many great pieces these are the first 2 which came faulty. But guess there is always first time for everything. :)

Congrats my friend, but that sucks about the damage, sorry my friend, you got a remplacement ?

Back