☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 195〗

While I await my HULK & BW replacement, a quick walk down memory lane.

oj12lf.png

If I ran into something like that there would not be to much walkin going on :naughty

That said Beautiful Pic's my Friend as always Great Post​

:lol:lol Thank you very much Al.
23lo1vr.gif

Great **** ;) lol

The hulk is insane well done brother maybe looking into the hot toys hulk myself having seeing that hulk piece I may just do it now :)

Thanks a lot bro. IMO this HULK is a must have.
23lo1vr.gif

Awesome updates and pictures there, Sarvesh.
Especially Venom.
Such a beast.
:rock

Many thanks for taking the time to go through my updates and appreciating my efforts bro. The Venom is indeed an AWESOME piece.
23lo1vr.gif

Oh that one I got it from a local gardening store here. Which reminds me that was my very first completed display update on this forum. :)

Thanks Sarvesh. Awesome pictures. We have that cleopatra. My husbands pick.. but great statue.

While I await my HULK & BW replacement, a quick walk down memory lane.

oj12lf.png

rr4gtc.png

Absolutely love this display Sarv, was one of the first ones I saw when I joined the Freaks forum...and of course I am very partial to some boobies as you know! :clap

Ooooh boobies! I'm reporting this post. Nah not really! Keep those boobies coming :drool :lol

Absolutely love this display Sarv, was one of the first ones I saw when I joined the Freaks forum...and of course I am very partial to some boobies as you know! :clap

Thank you very much Roberto. Glad to know. And who would know better about your taste in boobies after our recent Boobie Bonding :wink1::wink1:

Ooooh boobies! I'm reporting this post. Nah not really! Keep those boobies coming :drool :lol

Report these damn boobies bro :lecture so even the mods can have fun with us :wink1::wink1:

Thank you very much Roberto. Glad to know. And who would know better about your taste in boobies after our recent Boobie Bonding :wink1::wink1::

I cant think of anything better to bond over than boobies! Boobie Bonding should be compulsory on the Freaks Forum :clap :rotfl Even Jay likes to boobie bond now and again! :rotfl

Here is a quick blooper regarding my HULK replacement. I sent pictures to SSC returns department on the 11th of March and they said they will get back in 3-5 working days. Today after 9 days I contacted them since I did not get any response. Apparently they did not receive the pictures due to the size of the file. FrenchConnectionUK MY LUCK :slap:slap Another couple of weeks I guess then. :(

Here is a quick blooper regarding my HULK replacement. I sent pictures to SSC returns department on the 11th of March and they said they will get back in 3-5 working days. Today after 9 days I contacted them since I did not get any response. Apparently they did not receive the pictures due to the size of the file. FrenchConnectionUK MY LUCK :slap:slap Another couple of weeks I guess then. :(

They should send you Two now, The Insuliance of SSC to treat a Great Collector of your stature :exactly: Good Luck my Friend

They should send you Two now, The Insuliance of SSC to treat a Great Collector of your stature :exactly: Good Luck my Friend

:lol Would be great if luck showers on me. I would be able to customize the second one. :yess::yess:

Thank you Al for your kind words.
23lo1vr.gif

Has there been any word on the Honey Trap line? They sure are taking there time. I would pick up a couple of them.

Also awesome pics of Cleopatra man.:clap:clap

Woah they looks sweet! I love this one.

SjoWa.jpg

Woah they looks sweet! I love this one.

SjoWa.jpg

Man, i saw these from the vids at SDCC last year...definately interested as the detail is phenomenal! Keep us updated on the release of these beauties Sarv! :hi5:

great choice Jay, she's my favourite too...:exactly:

Back