☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 98 & 100〗

I will send you the uploaded links. I just randomly searched for them on google and saved the ones that I liked. :)

Thanks so much!

I was getting tired of the ones to the right

The middle finger may come in handy! LOL

Bust that smiley with the beer sarvesh. Tonight we drink

drinking1.gif

Thanks so much!

I was getting tired of the ones to the right

The middle finger may come in handy! LOL

Most welcome Alex. Even I got bored of them.

nr0ryg.gif
I love the middle finger. Unfortunately haven't found a right situation to use it.

Bust that smiley with the beer sarvesh. Tonight we drink

drinking1.gif

nr0ryg.gif
Booze in till we ooze out

Re: Display in Progress.... PHASE 2 - SHELF READY!!!

Hello fellow freaks!! Back after a lengthy break from sideshowfreaks. The display shelf is finally ready after 4 weeks long wait :yess::yess:. PHASE 2 begins - display the collection. Have started with the Amazing Spidey. Thank you for looking. :)

shelfa.jpg

spideyl.jpg

spidey2n.jpg

spidey3.jpg

Brilliant design, simplified yet impressive !!

^Very nice shots there! It looks like a really great place to relax and clear your head. :duff

Edit: I hope you don't mind, but I had to make some changes to one of your pics. I made it Goonies style...:D

trip2.jpg

Last edited:

^Very nice shots there! It looks like a really great place to relax and clear your head. :duff

Edit: I hope you don't mind, but I had to make some changes to one of your pics. I made it Goonies style...:D

trip2.jpg

nr0ryg.gif
excellent editing bud. And thank you for your appreciation.
23lo1vr.gif

Very great pics my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Sarvesh my Friend if I lived there, I would never wanna go to work, Awesome View, Awesome

Heaven on earth! You should really plan and visit someday here. Its very serene and tranquil and even a couple of days are totally worth it just to get away from the daily grind of life.
23lo1vr.gif

Heaven on earth! You should really plan and visit someday here. Its very serene and tranquil and even a couple of days are totally worth it just to get away from the daily grind of life.
23lo1vr.gif

Where is Here? Sarvesh

Back