☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 98 & 100〗

lara15.jpg

lara16.jpg

lara17.jpg

lara18.jpg

lara19.jpg

Great Great Pic's; Sarvesh and this last one :exactly:

Congrates on the new girl, she is really nice .

Fantastic LARA setup Pimpin, just PERFECT :clap

BTW, as promised here are my (____ty) Batman watch pics. I bought it 10 years ago at the Madrid Airport were they had a Warner Store.

dsc1074jv.jpg

dsc1075y.jpg

BTW, as promised here are my (____ty) Batman watch pics. I bought it 10 years ago at the Madrid Airport were they had a Warner Store.

Wow 10years ago. This must be even more valuable now. Looks cool specially the logo in the center.

Wow 10years ago. This must be even more valuable now. Looks cool specially the logo in the center.

Thanks! Yeah they had another one that was basically a silver Batman logo on black but it was a circle filling out the whole watch which I found much less appealing.

I really love this watch and as I recall I paid only 75 Euros for it back then so pretty cheap too!

Edit: after doing a bit of research I think this is the other one I'm talking about

Congrats My Friend, Lara looks sexy, I like it !

:duff

Thanks! Yeah they had another one that was basically a silver Batman logo on black but it was a circle filling out the whole watch which I found much less appealing.

I really love this watch and as I recall I paid only 75 Euros for it back then so pretty cheap too!

Edit: after doing a bit of research I think this is the other one I'm talking about

Cool piece at a great price.I remember Fossil had launched a matrix watch as well. It had that cool matrix grid moving constantly like in the movie. I was thinking of getting one but I am not a big matrix fan. So did not find it worth to invest in.

Congrats My Friend, Lara looks sexy, I like it !

:duff

Many thanks my friend. I like her too :wink1::wink1:

i'm loving the new Lara Croft PF. Simply amazing.

That lara C statue.. uffff hornyness what lol

Back