☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 98〗

congress man !! and the lady is soooo big !! wow !!

Lara Croft Exclusive 365/750

Photographs

lara10.jpg

Originally I didn't care much for but now I just want it.
What really tips it for me is the great dynamic pose and the perfect representation of the character but also the fact that she's crouch and so even though it's 1:4 it's not 24" high.

Also great added details :clap

Anyways I thought of adding some realistic effect and make this statue unique. Used BluTack under her tank :)
Great job :wink1: but you may want to use something other than Blu tack as that'll leave oily residue on the shirt in time

Originally I didn't care much for but now I just want it.
What really tips it for me is the great dynamic pose and the perfect representation of the character but also the fact that she's crouch and so even though it's 1:4 it's not 24" high.

Also great added details :clap

Both Lara Crofts are awesome. The very first PF which they got out, I dint like it much. But the second and this latest one is simple awesome.

Thank you for appreciating the details too. :wink1:

Great job :wink1: but you may want to use something other than Blu tack as that'll leave oily residue on the shirt in time

Many thanks for the good suggestion. I will soon figure out something which will be harmless for her body and clothing. :)

Nice nipples on Lara!! :D

Thank you Sergui. :hi5:

nice Video on youtube mann...... i m thinking of getting her:monkey3

Really liking your shelves as well as your collection Sarvesh. Even though your got loads collectables, it doesn't look cluttered. The lighting looks great to. Your done are great job :)

SarV......awesome piece you got there bud...

looks great, and really nice photos! what camera are you weilding?

Really liking your shelves as well as your collection Sarvesh. Even though your got loads collectables, it doesn't look cluttered. The lighting looks great to. Your done are great job :)

Thanks RB for appreciating my display and collection. Always a pleasure to have feedback from fellow collectors. :duff

SarV......awesome piece you got there bud...

looks great, and really nice photos! what camera are you weilding?

Many thanks AV. I am using the Nikon D7000. :duff

Both Lara Crofts are awesome. The very first PF which they got out, I dint like it much. But the second and this latest one is simple awesome.

Thank you for appreciating the details too. :wink1:

Yeah I agree the first Lara was crap, to literal to the crappy 3d rendering of the PS1 era.

The Snow Day is awesome and this new PF is growing on me in a hurry.

https://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4517/lara14.jpg

Great photo!

Really like your collection and how you sort your items.

Many thanks Jabba for appreciating my efforts :duff

Yeah I agree the first Lara was crap, to literal to the crappy 3d rendering of the PS1 era.

The Snow Day is awesome and this new PF is growing on me in a hurry.

Precisely. If I ever buy that statue, I would just buy it for the sake of maintaining chronological order... 1-2-3... Thats it. But no plans as of now. My only worry is if I wait too long to get it, I might have to pay some ridiculous price for it which is totally not worth for that statue.

Precisely. If I ever buy that statue, I would just buy it for the sake of maintaining chronological order... 1-2-3... Thats it. But no plans as of now. My only worry is if I wait too long to get it, I might have to pay some ridiculous price for it which is totally not worth for that statue.

Like Tychus :monkey2

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 98 & 100〗

Its so cold around here and I am the happier for it~!
I passed on her but am very happy to see it in your collection

Awesome new pics of the beautiful Lara and I really like the way you have displayed both of the statues with the prints! :clap

Its so cold around here and I am the happier for it~!
I passed on her but am very happy to see it in your collection

Many thanks Alex. It sure is cold :wink1::wink1:

Awesome new pics of the beautiful Lara and I really like the way you have displayed both of the statues with the prints! :clap

Thanks bud for appreciating the display and pics :duff

Back