☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 73〗

I forgot to add the your Photography is close to perfect too...Your presentation from Lighting to Statue and background walls are just perfect...

Many thanks for those kind words Adolfo. I am humbled. :)

Hey buddy, nice spidy set up again!!

Great photos as always!
See what I mean! Every little cube has a story to tell! Just wonderful!

I see the two-face around the corner, I guess I missed him before

Great photos as always!
See what I mean! Every little cube has a story to tell! Just wonderful!

I see the two-face around the corner, I guess I missed him before

Thank you Alex. Really appreciate those kind words.

Glad you noticed the two-face but I have kept him there temporarily as you know it doesn't come in a proper box. Still have to figure out a display for him. And will obviously be using the artwork which you sent me. :duff

NECA - The Amazing Spiderman

spidey17.jpg

Funnily enough the first thing I noticed was the Comiquette, then the NECA and then MJ' jeans......:monkey1

I still love the Comiquette best, the pose just reminds me of the cool moments from the 60s cartoon.
So I guess I'll definitely be screwed for space....

Well remember don't get high on your.own.supply. :wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl

Funnily enough the first thing I noticed was the Comiquette, then the NECA and then MJ' jeans......:monkey1

I still love the Comiquette best, the pose just reminds me of the cool moments from the 60s cartoon.
So I guess I'll definitely be screwed for space....

:rotfl:rotfl

I guess you should do some custom into the wall display just for the Spidey Comiquette. Or you can just have him sit on your work desk. I mean if it appeals to you so much then you should get it for your collection. :)

I guess you should do some custom into the wall display just for the Spidey Comiquette. Or you can just have him sit on your work desk. I mean if it appeals to you so much then you should get it for your collection. :)

My wife would LOVE that!:rotfl
I do love it but there are plenty other statues I'd love that are more in my size range so I'm feeling the lack of options.

My wife would LOVE that!:rotfl
I do love it but there are plenty other statues I'd love that are more in my size range so I'm feeling the lack of options.

:lol:lol

You can get many other stuff in that price as it is selling at $1000 plus on ebay at the moment.

:lol:lol

You can get many other stuff in that price as it is selling at $1000 plus on ebay at the moment.

Yeah and there's no way I'd spend that kind of money on a statue. I really want the StarCraft Tychus statue too but it usually goes around that price and that's just ridiculous. :cuckoo:

Yeah and there's no way I'd spend that kind of money on a statue. I really want the StarCraft Tychus statue too but it usually goes around that price and that's just ridiculous. :cuckoo:

I just saw VS get one!!

I cant get myself to spend that much on one either.

Yeah I was just lucky to get a great great deal on my Spidey. Actually I got it as a complete package. All 3 (Spidey, Venom & Carnage) since they were being sold together for $1200.

I just saw VS get one!!

I cant get myself to spend that much on one either.

But if you want one really bad then there is no option but to save and spend some ridiculous amount. For example the Optimus Prime Ex which is doing 3 grand plus... :(:(

Wow, the spiderman collection looks really cool.

The word I am looking for is "inspired". I love your attention to detail and the overall theme and layout.
I have a ton of original art and I am looking for ways to make it work with my statue collection. Thanks for giving me some ideas.

Just checking in my Friend to see if there is anything New

Wow, the spiderman collection looks really cool.

Thanks a lot bro :duff

The word I am looking for is "inspired". I love your attention to detail and the overall theme and layout.
I have a ton of original art and I am looking for ways to make it work with my statue collection. Thanks for giving me some ideas.

Many thanks Fisherprice for those kind words. I am glad my setup is helping you to come up with more ideas for your display. Looking forward to it :duff

Just checking in my Friend to see if there is anything New

Thank you Colossus. Been busy so couldn't find time to update. But hopefully soon I will be able to put up some. :)

Found a new innovative way of displaying 1/6th figures. :monkey1

HBwR.jpg

Back