☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® 2011 ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 60〗

I saw lady business, so I'm happy :)

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 60〗

congrats for great job,nice picture buddie,greats tits

I am looking at your collection at this very moment, WOW 71 pages of pure goodness! Is there a particular post that show the entire room in perspective? Your shelves look so professional museum like and the illumination is unrivaled. :thud:

shelfa.jpg

I am looking at your collection at this very moment, WOW 71 pages of pure goodness! Is there a particular post that show the entire room in perspective? Your shelves look so professional museum like and the illumination is unrivaled. :thud:

Many thanks Rogar for going through my thread and appreciating my work. I appreciate your time and those kind comments. :)

At this time there is not any photo of the entire room but I will surely be taking one when I am completely satisfied with my display. :duff

I am far from done looking since you have 71 pages, but I want to be first in being notified when you post pics of the entire shelfs, you see, I am a terrible completist! :orthanc

I am far from done looking since you have 71 pages, but I want to be first in being notified when you post pics of the entire shelfs, you see, I am a terrible completist! :orthanc

:lol I know going through 71 pages can be tedious. But for the time being you can take a look on page 34 of this thread. I have posted one pic of somewhat complete shelves. You can click below to jump on there.

Page 34

Great sketch sarvesh, and love the custom Ezio statue..:clap

Thank you my friend. Appreciate your support. Between you can still have a look at the artwork. Here is the link - Uncensored

NO S^^T!!!:horror I thought you modified a Conan prize diorama..:slap.
I've never seen that statue before..

Nope. Here is the SSC link - Ezio Fury

And I won't touch the Conan Prize if I had one. The lady he is carrying has a nice touche you see :wink :wink

Those shelves are so flippin' sweet. Congrats on such a uniquely awesome display! :bow

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® 2011 ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 60〗

Great! I see how is coming now! :clap

Before​
shelfa.jpg

After​
group11.jpg

Many thanks Rogar. I was thinking of posting a 'Before' and 'After' pic. But I appreciate you saved me the time and effort :)

Last edited:
Back