☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 195〗

Honey Trap line looks neat. Will you get them all?

Can't wait to get these :impatient::impatient:

SjoWa.jpg

bCmur.jpg

X57Z6.jpg

3bIhe.jpg

ZCrVG.jpg

I am looking forward to getting these with Baited Breath, Whisper is my Favorite but still have not heard anything on my end.

I spoke with a GG rep yesterday, and this line is a go ! when I look at those feet on whisper, the attention to detail spectacular, how much better would the avengers hulk have been if the same attention to detail had been applied ??

Well, since GG is hesitating, it gives me time to unveil my own line, based on no other previous property or license, called Sucker Dolls. The first offering will be "Baby Punch" look for her soon.

Yes, I spoke with a rep last week and he told me that these will be available soon. He knew when, but just wasn't authorized to tell me.

This is Great Great News but I bet ya bottom Dollar they will keep Whisper for last :gah:

Last edited:

Has there been any word on the Honey Trap line? They sure are taking there time. I would pick up a couple of them.

Also awesome pics of Cleopatra man.:clap:clap

I contacted GG regarding these and got a reply that these will be releasing soon this year and then I will be able to order them. So pretty damn excited. :yess:

Thanks mate. Cleopatra is cool. :)

Woah they looks sweet! I love this one.

SjoWa.jpg

Great taste bro. She is my first choice too. Just loved it.
23lo1vr.gif

Man, i saw these from the vids at SDCC last year...definately interested as the detail is phenomenal! Keep us updated on the release of these beauties Sarv! :hi5:

great choice Jay, she's my favourite too...:exactly:

Damn we three seem to be sailing in the same boat with this chick. Hopefully soon we all will have her in our collection.
23lo1vr.gif

Roberto, I contacted GG regarding these and they said I should be able to order them once they are released this year. So at least we know they are releasing. Because I read somewhere that these were just one off and not for mass production. Was pretty upset then. But now all excited. :)

Honey Trap line looks neat. Will you get them all?

Most probably yes. :monkey3 I am a ladies man :lol

I am looking forward to getting these with Baited Breath, Whisper is my Favorite but still have not heard anything on my end.

This is Great Great News but I bet ya bottom Dollar they will keep Whisper for last :gah:

I don't understand why they pester collectors by showing something this cool and then delay the release. Similar to but a bit exaggerated example of luring a hungry person with food and not giving it to him. :dunno

Great line.. Can't wait.

:exactly: Getting :impatient:

I contacted GG regarding these and got a reply that these will be releasing soon this year and then I will be able to order them. So pretty damn excited. :yess:

Thanks mate. Cleopatra is cool. :)

Great taste bro. She is my first choice too. Just loved it.
23lo1vr.gif

Damn we three seem to be sailing in the same boat with this chick. Hopefully soon we all will have her in our collection.
23lo1vr.gif

Roberto, I contacted GG regarding these and they said I should be able to order them once they are released this year. So at least we know they are releasing. Because I read somewhere that these were just one off and not for mass production. Was pretty upset then. But now all excited. :)

That's great new Sarv, thanks for keeping us updated. Definately interested in purchasing this line...:yess:

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 202〗

This only looks cool. But the quality is pretty cheap and pathetic IMO. Surely not worth 300 bucks

tronn.png

tron2l.png

Is that a new addition Sarv? Was tempted to get that a while back along with the custom base (which i think Jay might have?) Does look cool though :clap

Yeah i have the custom base and this thing looks epic on it. Shame you think it's poor but congrats anyway. :hi5:

Is that a new addition Sarv? Was tempted to get that a while back along with the custom base (which i think Jay might have?) Does look cool though :clap

Yes just got this today. Was in two minds for a long time whether to buy or no. Also the movie was pretty ridiculous. Still it does look cool some how. Was even thinking of getting the custom base from Maxx-Replicas but after unboxing and actually holding it in hand, found the quality pretty disappointing. I mean it feels cheap and plasticky. Also getting the helmet head on was pain in the ***. Had to use lighter to expand it a bit so it could fit.

Yeah i have the custom base and this thing looks epic on it. Shame you think it's poor but congrats anyway. :hi5:

Thanks Jay. It is cool no doubt but not just not happy with the overall quality.
23lo1vr.gif

Yeah i used heat on the helmet and the batteries die fast. Wish you could power it with a plug :(

Yeah i used heat on the helmet and the batteries die fast. Wish you could power it with a plug :(

That is another issue. Even SS provide an adaptor if it has a light up feature. Shame you can't keep it on continuously. I would have loved to use it as a night lamp.

:lol @ night lamp

Really poor how fast it drains the power. I just let the base and my display lights make it look good.

:lol @ night lamp

Really poor how fast it drains the power. I just let the base and my display lights make it look good.

:lol

Yup and did you see how the lights dim on this when you switch to on the revolving motor? I am not an electronics person but pretty shabby to see the power shift from lights which are the main feature to the ridiculously irritating noisy motor. :slap

I've only tried that part once and didn't notice to be honest. I really like it but as you said it was overpriced. I think everything we buy is too much for what they are but what you gonna do eh?

I've only tried that part once and didn't notice to be honest. I really like it but as you said it was overpriced. I think everything we buy is too much for what they are but what you gonna do eh?

dont buy 'em? :dunno Save for the future! When your old and wrinkly your statues wont look after you! :lecture :rotfl

Back