‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! It actually looks pretty good in person. The background I should say I think it works quite well with this piece.

Obi-Wan seems a little small, isn´t?, is like his legs are very short.And the saber is as tall as himself. I think the proportions don´t are nice.

I think the proportions are fine, though their physical positons are backwards to the film, but that doesn't matter much to me, it's still a great looking dio capturing their duel beautifully.

And for some reason, the saber lengths in that part of the duel looked massive.

175.jpg

I think the proportions are fine, though their physical positons are backwards to the film, but that doesn't matter much to me, it's still a great looking dio capturing their duel beautifully.

And for some reason, the saber lengths in that part of the duel looked massive.

175.jpg

"TECHINALLY" when they first show up in front of the hangar door and the storm troopers see them they are positioned like they are in the dio.

"TECHINALLY" when they first show up in front of the hangar door and the storm troopers see them they are positioned like they are in the dio.

Ah yes, you are correct, they do a little switch-a-roo really quick now that I think of it.

I'm still on the fence about the background on this whether or not to order it but I'll say one thing I'm dying for a Faux Bronze on this.

I'm on the fence about the background until I see the price. If the difference between regular and Exclusive isn't much as far as price, I'd like the added option of the background, but since the background makes this dio unique to all the others, to save I'll pass on getting it if the savings are significant. I don't feel like the background's a must have, I'd just like to have the most flexibility with the piece if possible. Like the Predator dios with the spare heads, it's just nice to have the most options.

Funny, when I look at pics of this Dio,I think it looks more like a Gentle Giant piece.

I dunno, while it’s a nice idea, I don’t think this piece is for me. They look like cake toppers imo….

Yeah, you're right but it was the first thing I noticed when I saw this at Con (even though I put in a safety order for the EX); I normally think of the characters being reversed, and have my PFs displayed that way.

The price for the EX isn't that much more than the regular either, for those who are wondering -- I don't know if the exact price has been posted, or if it should be. :peace

I need to remember to order the exclusive on Thursday. I really like having the exclusive version of anything that I buy and I think it looks pretty good in Sideshow picture gallery.

My concept of price must be getting worse, I didn't even blink at the price...

I think that when most people see it the price will make more sense, the base alone is probably about 2.5 x's bigger than the Vader/Antilles dio; but then again I was one of the few stating how "good" a price the Carbonite Han was.

:lol

Back