‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a big surprise with the price. The Ani/Obi dio is $280.

Eh, it is a bit expensive when you consider that the DotF dio was the same price and has three figures, and Ani and Obi was 280 with a very intricate base. But still, everything is going up in price. I think its reasonable.

I should have taken the backdroop used in the SDCC one since it ended up as my surfboard when we were closing the booth down.:rotfl

The exclusive sold out in like 2 minutes. Guess the crowd on the floor of SDCC ordered this piece up (myself included).

I actually liked the backdrop. I know most here don't... but it looked pretty sweet in the display case at SDCC. I'm a sucker for things that make the display of a piece more complete since I have no customizing time.

The exclusive sold out in like 2 minutes. Guess the crowd on the floor of SDCC ordered this piece up (myself included).

I actually liked the backdrop. I know most here don't... but it looked pretty sweet in the display case at SDCC. I'm a sucker for things that make the display of a piece more complete since I have no customizing time.

So you saw it in person? I like it too and fits in well with this Dio

Back