‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my 3rd diorama and I'll love it. Together with Vader 1:1 this is the one of the best SW items SS announced.

I could see Obi-Wan being removable to swap out with the empty robe for the exclusive, but wouldn't that require Vader to be in a different pose as well?

I could see Obi-Wan being removable to swap out with the empty robe for the exclusive, but wouldn't that require Vader to be in a different pose as well?

Not if you were to portray the exact moment, it could look as though Vader's saber had just gone through Obi-Wan and the clothes hit, not as powerful and image as Vader stepping on the clothes and all, but could work.

This is nice, I suppose... but I can just as easily pose my 1/6 versions like that. No need for this piece in my collection.

This is nice, I suppose... but I can just as easily pose my 1/6 versions like that. No need for this piece in my collection.

I kind of feel that way about my PFs and my 12 inchers. I can already recreate this scene in two scales, and I'm not sure if I need a third. But I'm going to consider it--although I've yet to purchase a SW diorama, this is a pretty iconic scene.

I want it because I want a display of the major lightsaber battle from each movie in the vs. dio scale. I hope this is pretty in scale with the others. I think the DOTF dio is larger than the previous two.

IMG_0705.JPG

In the bottom corner, you can see part of this dio. I wonder if the backdrop is the exclusive.

In the bottom corner, you can see part of this dio. I wonder if the backdrop is the exclusive.

I'd say that makes the most sense what Ex. a dio could have, for nostalgic foiks, it'll probably be nice to have the backdrop image, but for the average, it'll be fine without that.

If they go that route, it wouldn't be an essential exclusive, but it would allow for a nice display option.

I think I may go non-exclusive if that is the case. Since the other dios don't have the background it may look a little weird this one having it.

Looks like a firm, plastic setup too, so shouldn't look cheap if you use it like cardboard would.

It looks like there's a nice plastic frame around it, but I'm still not sure how I feel about it. None of my other collectibles are displayed in front of screen shots.

That's one big dio! :google

I don't have any other dios, so this might work being the only one with a background.

Back