‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

I'll get it :monkey1

Re: ‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

This will be my first Dio order.

CINC.jpg

Very cool, but I dont collect this line either.

I can see how collecting all this can get pricey for some.

I don't usually do Dio's myself but this one is gonna be really, really hard to resist pre-ordering. Such a classic scene and the preview looks awesome!

Looks like it will be awesome but I'm passing. Really not ordering much of anything this year. Cutting way back for a while.

I don't know about that Madden. Maul being suspended in air kicking Qui-Gon is an awesome thing.

In terms of it being an iconic moment, I'd rank it the best dio, but really I'd rank it number four of the movie dios. I already said why I like DOTF best, and I think the Yoda and Dooku is really awesome. Again I like the way Yoda is "flying" through the air to strike at Dooku. And ROTS has such an awesome base.

Well that's good, now I won't have to worry about it going up while I'm away from the computer. Odd that it gets a PPO though.

It has an exclusive. If you look on the new products page you can see what has an exclusive and what doesn't.

I have no clue what the exclusive could be.

Back