Do I have a big collection?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do I have a big collection???

• Yes, it is huge!!!

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • It is small in comparison to mine

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • You have the right amount...

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • It is puny...get some more....

Votes: 36 35.3%

• Total voters

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

I have to ask this.....

I'm always wondering if I have too much or if my collection is small in comparison to others here in the forum. My wife always gives me grief with the amount of Sideshow pieces I have, but I have a 1/3 of what my friends here in AZ have...

So, in your opinion, do I have a big collection or not????

Picture299.jpg

I'd say you have a moderate amount to the collections that I have personally seen. It's awesome though man, congrats!

You don't have too many statues but what you allready own does take alot of space.

I think its a nice sized collection, i love Jaws at the top, looks great!
I have over 50 statues and over 40 1:6, countless mcfarlane, neca and mezco figures as well as props.
Everytime i go to look for things to get rid of to downsize my collection, i can never decide, and end up saying hell with it, just keep em all. :dunno
I get grief from people around me all the time saying, Why do you want so many? What are you going to do with them all? Just sell them. :pfft:

War Machine, German Paratrooper, John Wayne western Hero PF and Predator LSB will be added to my collection by the end of the year....

Compared to some small, to others big...Just like a male reproductive organ.

Where do you have these displayed, is it in a dedicated room?

Not really....I have a family room where we have an extra table and where I work on my computer. It's kind of a summer room that goes to the back yard.....

Believe me....if I had a separate room to display my statues, I would have twice as many... :naughty

It's not big nor small!

Yup, a fair size collection IMHo but a little bit expensive pieces esp. the Predator 1 Cinemaquette haha! :thud: Show your wife some of the freak's collections thread here then I'm sure she'll change her view point re: your collection haha!:rotfl Btw, congrats on your collection! :clap

Back