Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-082610news&utm_medium=email

082610suestorm_01.jpg

082610suestorm_02.jpg

082610suestorm_03.jpg

082610suestorm_04.jpg
082610suestorm_05.jpg

2001381_press01.jpg

Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 at 11:53 am

Remember that the Exclusive Women of Marvel: Sue Storm Comiquette will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, September 2nd, which is typically published between 6PM and 7PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Marvel collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Exclusive Women of Marvel: Sue Storm Comiquette, which will include a Print, will be priced at $189.99. Additionally, a Regular Edition, without the print, will be priced at $184.99 and available for Pre-Order. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on September 2nd to secure this piece for your collection

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me. Didn't think the face was all that bad, but now you guys got me seeing a dude in drag. My issue with this is the hair; it looks like clay or pasta strips.

I agree with those that said she looks a bit manish. Where did that square jaw come from?...def not from the art next to it.

Looks more like Stu Storm, they need to soften the jawline and make the neck a little thinner. It could just be a bad picture.

Back