rock hates me!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recon_ranger345

Freakalicious
Reaction score
well i lisen to metallica wich is my favorite rock band , i also lisen to slipknot and other sutff , but now everytime that i find a new band that i like it turns out to be satanic for example slayer and ministry , i lisen to the ministry song hero and i loved it , but now i find out in wikipedia that they have a song call the great satan!!!. and the album rio grande blood , haves a mess up picture fo jesus on the front and im sure you guys now how satanic slayer is.

do you guys know any rocks bands that are like metallica and slipknot , but are not satanic ?

So as long as they are singing about blood, death, and rape but they don't worship Satan, you're OK with it. :lol:lol:lol

pixletwin
Spooky Kurgan High Priest

Re: rock hates me!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as long as they are singing about blood, death, and rape but they don't worship Satan, you're OK with it.

preatty much yeah

Mastodon
Black Label Society
Strapping Young Lad
The Haunted
High on Fire
Pantera
Down
Machinehead
Meshuggah
3 Inches of Blood
The Sword
Early Man
Sixty Watt Shaman

thats a shortlist :D

I swear you make the most random and weird threads....

Why on Earth have you only discovered those amazing legendary bands NOW? You must be young....:confused:

Is this thread a joke?

"The Great Satan" isn't about Satan at all. Have you been living under a rock the past 6 years?

Try the Backstreet Boys.

Oops wait..., I forgot that gayness is a sin.

Best show I ever been to was a Slayer show.. PM me your email, Ill mail you some music of my old band from 20 years ago that fits the mold.. We made no mention of Satan what-so-ever..:lol

I hope this guy realizes even Sideshow Collectibles supports Satan. Darkness anyone.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

satan sucks man , im ok with lisening to music about blood , death , rape but im not ok with music about satan or music that talks bad stuff about jesus.

satan sucks man , im ok with lisening to music about blood , death , rape but im not ok with music about satan or music that talks bad stuff about jesus.

LOL < :lol !!!!

It's ok to murder someone, as long as you dont mention satan.

weird
down03_thumb.gif

I wanna be clear. I'm not laughing at his belief in Jesus. I am mocking the double standard that music about satanic acts is OK but if the acutal name of the Supreme Darklord himself is mentioned, it is somehow crossing a boundary which Christ may not be pleased with.\

:lecture

Last edited:
Back