Printable props for Hot Toys Marty McFly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightcell

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I made a sheet of printable props scaled to work with Hot Toys Marty. Grab it here: 1/6 BTTF Props » Cubeecraft - Free Papercraft Toys

ALWu8ID.jpg

Includes: Sports almanac, photo with siblings, flux capacitor sketch, letter to doc and envelope, recovered letter to doc, clock tower flyers, tales from space comic book, wedding photo, fantastic story magazine, "You're fired" fax and clean fax page, Biff buck, Biff pleasure palace matchbook, biff auto repair matchbook, letter from doc, photo of doc, USA Today "youth jailed", USA today "gang jailed", almanac receipt, a match made in space book cover, emmet brown grave photo, no name grave photo.

Thank for sharing these!! :hi5: These are fantastic...now I just need my Marty to arrive to use them with :)

Nice to see someone offering something for free. You're like the Jonas Salk of collecting...thanks!

Would you just print this on a 8.5x11 paper for it to be to scale? These are awesome. Paid for the two sets on eBay already, but this has stuff that wasn't included there.

Would you just print this on a 8.5x11 paper for it to be to scale? These are awesome. Paid for the two sets on eBay already, but this has stuff that wasn't included there.

Yes, just a standard sheet of 8.5 x 11 letter paper.

What is this printable set missing (that were included on the 2 ebay sets)?

I noticed one customizer (Dan Chung) had some really nice details on the books like actual spines and pages for thickness.

For best results, should photo/glossy paper be used?

Back