1/6 Marvel Hot Toys Wishlist!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rage

Super Freak
Reaction score
What are your biggest desires in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that you want to see Hot Toys make? Could be a figure they've shown and cancelled, or someone/something that you wish they'd make. Which figures would you immediately be on board for?

X-3 Colossus, I'd love to have him and Wolverine set up together.
Thor 2 Sif / Warriors Three, more Asgardians can't be a bad thing, right? Plus Jaime Alexander is fiiiiiiiiine as Sif.

And strangely enough, to go with all the other Iron Man prop stuff they've made, I want an open Mark armor. Like when Tony climbed out of the 42 in Rose Hill, or when the Mark 7 opened up to let him get into it at the restaurant scene. Might as well make another Tony figure to put inside it, but just make it so the armor can't close.

I remember the days when people were begging (seemingly in vain) for Marvel stuff from Hot Toys. Little did they know.

X-men though. Criminally under-utilised license. Also Green Goblin and Doc Ock from the Raimi Spiderman films. Basically all the stuff they aren't going to touch with a bargepole because its not Iron Man.

I remember the days when people were begging (seemingly in vain) for Marvel stuff from Hot Toys. Little did they know.

X-men though. Criminally under-utilised license. Also Green Goblin and Doc Ock from the Raimi Spiderman films. Basically all the stuff they aren't going to touch with a bargepole because its not Iron Man.

I agree. And I still think it has something to do with Sony or the fact that Marvel Studio doesn't hold theose licenses. Its not a coinsidence that Spiderman and X-Men line are grossly ignored. Avengers, Cap, Thor and of course IM, all Marvel Studio films , are not.

Ultron
Thanos
Vision, depending on design
Possibly new Green Goblin from ASM 2 or 3, again, depending on design

X-men though. Criminally under-utilised license. Also Green Goblin and Doc Ock from the Raimi Spiderman films.

:exactly: Xmen license has been a waste. I'd like a Punisher and Daredevil as well. Otherwise, outside of the ridiculous amounts of IM product pretty happy with Marvel showcase.

You bring up a damn good point, Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2 would be incredible. I thought Molina nailed that character and the design was perfect.

I honestly don't see them making any comic figures until after all the Marvel movies have come and gone. Way too much money to be made there. If they made X-3 Juggernaut I would cringe lol.

Yeah, I'd love a comics styled Juggernaut but the X3 version was revolting. I'm assuming this list is movies-only, as otherwise the wishlist will be ridiculously large.

Also, should add Falcon. Don't know for sure that I'd buy it, but it's a cool design and I hope it gets made.

Blade from the first movie
Ghost Rider with the motorcycle from Spirit of Vengeance
Yes, Ben Affleck Daredevil
Spider Man 2 Doc Ock
X2 Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Nightcrawler, and Magneto

Blade from Blade 1
Deacon Frost
Johnny Storm
Jared Nomak
Aldrich Killian
X-Men 1 Logan
Fassbender Magneto - how the hell hasn't this been made?
X2 Cyclops
X2 Nightcrawler
Doc Ock
Thor 1 Loki

What's annoying is that their vveerryy first announcement was of the X-Men, Blade and Spidey trilogies. Back then it was droolworthy. Now it's current Marvel Studios films, very predictable.

Blade series:
Blade 1 Blade
Deacon Frost
Whistler
Wolfpack
Drake/Daegon

POTC:
Barbossa
Davy Jones v2
Blackbeard

Tron:
Quorra
Rinzler
Sam Flynn

Iron Man:
Pepper
Justin Hammer
Hammer Drones

X men Fc:
Magneto
Xavier

Dr Doom, Classic Wolverine, Thor TDW: Heimdall

Last edited:
Cyclops (my favorite superhero)
Original Trilogy Magneto
Fassbender Magneto
Lady Sif
Loki in that slimmer less armored outfit he wore in most of The Avengers.

From already released films:
- Pepper Potts (Iron Man 3)
- Lady Sif (Thor 2)

From future films:
- Sharon Carter (Captain America 2... probably 3 though, to be honest) :(
- Scarlet Witch (Avengers)
- Quicksilver (Avengers)

Back