1/6 REDMAN TOYS - The Lost Man (David)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This coming from the guy who doesn't have an IQ high enough to grasp basic copyright law or the enough reading comprehension to understand what others views were on the subject. Everything you said about the law was wrong, pathetically and comically wrong.

The same buffoon who tells everyone he's not telling them what to purchase in their collection and then ends his post telling people to not buy a recast lol.

We're all laughing at how angry you are because your precious customs are losing value by the minute because of Redman lol.

You pretend you're some elite and talking down to others for purchasing a cheaper product lol. More than likely multiple people on here debating you have more money than you, so quit pretending you're above others.

Quit being a whiny *****.
Dude, he's resorting to being a troll because his arguement got its nuts squashed. Best just leave it at that. [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dude, he's resorting to being a troll because his arguement got its nuts squashed. Best just leave it at that. [emoji1][emoji1]

You'd think he'd have the common sense to not even bother after what we all had posted about it. It's like he either didn't understand what we were saying or completely ignored it.

He can't enjoy his collection anymore because of Redman haha!

You'd think he'd have the common sense to not even bother after what we all had posted about it. It's like he either didn't understand what we were saying or completely ignored it.

He can't enjoy his collection anymore because of Redman haha!
I think its finally sinking in because he's resorting to troll responses. [emoji1][emoji1]

You guys are so intimidating..... :rotfl

You know it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We're all laughing at how angry you are because your precious customs are losing value by the minute because of Redman lol.

You pretend you're some elite and talking down to others for purchasing a cheaper product lol. More than likely multiple people on here debating you have more money than you, so quit pretending you're above others.

You bring up an excellent point. Marlindesign, I think we'd all love to see your epically outstanding, above all others, primo collection.....so that we all may have something to aspire to.

Cannot wait! Dracula was a great release and this looks just as good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The quality is miles away from cultking's first version.
Beside that cultking's 2nd version is superior from the first version : sinag did better painting and iris used better materials and stitching also.
For a recast & quality and no limitaion this is too expensive imo.

The quality is miles away from cultking's first version.
Beside that cultking's 2nd version is superior from the first version : sinag did better painting and iris used better materials and stitching also.
For a recast & quality and no limitaion this is too expensive imo.

Why would you want something limited? To scalp others later?

Why would you want something limited? To scalp others later?

Maybe my english is not good enough ("For a recast & quality and no limitaion this is too expensive imo.") - but was just talking about the price.
Every figure is limited somehow and doing things more often should be cheaper. Also cultking is mass production imo, but the price is fair, they do quality and they have to take a risk and I can't see big profit there.

Back